She's gorgeous!! Here's mine!
1. Sapphire 9 year old mare, she's my heart horse and thinks i'm the only human on the planet lol.
2. Lakota, Sapphire's almost 4 year old filly. This one is my baby of the bunch.
3. Bella, Sapphire's 2011 filly.
4. Apache, coming 4 year old colt and daddy of Bella and Tequila.
5. Bonnie, 12 year old cremello mare and mother of Cheyenne and Tequila.
6. Cheyenne, Bonnie's coming 4 year old filly.
7. Tequila, Bonnie's 2011 filly.
This one, I bought him as an unhandled 5 year old stud, put some training on him, and then sold him to a rancher over in Oklahoma
Then this little filly is one that I broke for a customer a few years ago. I was still living in Amarillo at the time so it took dang near a year before I got her broke (can only do so much when riding a young horse once every 2 weeks ).
This was when I first got her, she was just over 2
And this was that fall, just about a month before I sent her home
Ok so first is Zorro.. 8 year old paint qh cross. Two blue eyes! Love HIM
Second Sunny almost five. My baby boy!
Third Poncho! Dads hunting horse. One blue eye!
And then Camo. My filly!
Cute in the last picture she is like ! Whats that!