I moved my gelding, Snickers, to a new 24/7 pasture boarding place last Saturday. It was extremely cold and I was worried of how'd he do, but he was just fine andmade himself comfortable quite soon. Of course, here's some pictures. :)
1. As I said, it was cold. Around -25 by Celsium, that's why the ninja face. Snickers is observing the first one of the new herd approaching.
3. The friendliest of them all - a young gelding, named Roi - approaches:
4. Getting to know...
5. Starting to play already!
6. Interesting enough, Roi is very protective and guards the newcomers against attacks of the other herdmates:
7. First meal:
8. Grain is served like this, so that the horses don't fight over it, but Snickers managed to annoy one of his new buddies, lol:
9. Some of the others, enjoying winter:
10. And some more. The flaxen chesnut is the leader, a Latvian Draft gelding: