my cousins, my sister and i went for a riding lesson
So my grandma is really into making sure that all her grandchildren ride ride ride, since I live with her on the ranch I get to do that. Anyways my sister and my cousins don't so she took us all to a lesson barn for a lesson. My sister is not very confiadent so the trainer put her on a big old slow horse with a western saddle and that way she got to do most of the things I did lol. My cousins on the other hand are only 5 and 8 so they did a lead line lesson and the 8 year old did some trotting. It was a lot of fun :)
1. Teja on Cinders, there was a fight over who got the white horse lol
2. Freya on Bo, after have a tantrum about not getting the white horse she finally got on :)
3. Julia my sister on her big old comfy couch, as she likes to call him
4. Me (paige) on Lucas trying to jump barrels (which he'd never done before) and refusal.
6. Refusal, but I stayed on :P
7. Finally got him to jump the barrels, I realise my hands need to be more forward.
8. Teja again
9. Julia again
And 10. The whole crew plus grandma and grandpa, you can tell by the picture that freya is a handful ;)
the hardest part of riding is the ground... yup sounds about right