My horse photography - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

My horse photography

This is a discussion on My horse photography within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-30-2011, 07:37 AM
      #31
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Visibre    
    Haha, you should see him when he's grown up...
    He's now just 2 :o
    He's just two?! The buckskin?! Omg!! Seriously, I really want to see its grown up pictures, What is its name and gender? Probably a male, right? Give it looooottsss of hugs and kisses from me!!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-30-2011, 07:40 AM
      #32
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sana    
    He's just two?! The buckskin?! Omg!! Seriously, I really want to see its grown up pictures, What is its name and gender? Probably a male, right? Give it looooottsss of hugs and kisses from me!!!
    Yep the buckskin is just two :P
    He's a stallion and is going to stay a stallion haha
    I know the owner pretty well, she's one of the best tricktrainers here in holland.
    The horse is called Llevado
         
        03-30-2011, 10:59 AM
      #33
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sana    
    He's just two?! The buckskin?! Omg!! Seriously, I really want to see its grown up pictures, What is its name and gender? Probably a male, right? Give it looooottsss of hugs and kisses from me!!!
    Same!!! Only 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Also kisses
         
        03-31-2011, 07:32 AM
      #34
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Visibre    
    Yep the buckskin is just two :P
    He's a stallion and is going to stay a stallion haha
    I know the owner pretty well, she's one of the best tricktrainers here in holland.
    The horse is called Llevado
    Haha! I would love to actually touch that horsey, because he's such a beauty
    Quote:

    Same!!! Only 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Also kisses
    haha!! Yea, so surprising, I think he looks older than 4 or 4.
         
        03-31-2011, 09:12 AM
      #35
    Foal
    Well, I'm going to see llevado saturday and sunday again, I could bring my camera? :P
         
        03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
      #36
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Visibre    
    Well, I'm going to see llevado saturday and sunday again, I could bring my camera? :P

    Don't you dare go without it.
         
        03-31-2011, 07:30 PM
      #37
    Foal
    These are beautiful! I'm a fan of the second horse .. and your avatar photograph :)
         
        04-01-2011, 01:50 AM
      #38
    Foal
    These are absolutely gorgeous! (: I love the first one, and the dun. The picture in the water was beautiful as well. Good job.
         
        04-01-2011, 02:47 AM
      #39
    Foal
    OMG that mane! That mane! *stutter* I'm in love.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        04-01-2011, 11:32 AM
      #40
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paintedreddy    
    .. and your avatar photograph :)
    Yeah same!!!! Do you own her/him?
         

    Tags
    photography

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Horse-Photography lexypoohhorton Horse Pictures 11 01-24-2011 09:30 AM
    Lets get some of your horse/horse related photography skills!!! draftgrl Horse Artwork 10 01-18-2011 09:41 AM
    Horse Photography Tips Brighteyes Horse Pictures 4 01-12-2011 04:43 AM
    Horse photography barrelracingstar121 Horse Pictures 9 01-01-2011 11:11 PM
    Horse Photography Five Furlongs Horse Artwork 1 06-20-2010 01:27 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0