At first I had turned down taking this filly, but after some issues they had with finding her a good home I decided to take her. She was in a trailer accident(just before I got her, it was the reason I took her), thankfully she wasn't hurt bad but had quite a few cuts of her legs and head, this was her 2nd day out so she was full of it! Were not going to ride her until next year when she's 3 but we have been putting the bridle on her, we have also been putting a surcingle on her, nothing has fazed her! She's really sweet, also gave her a bath the other day, she wasn't sure about it at first but after a few minutes she didn't care, took about 2 hours to get her white again! She is double registered as half arabian and pinto. Plan on getting her started well under saddle and selling her next fall, or we might keep her, just have to see how it all pans out. I'll also be showing her in halter in the spring, don't know if she will do all the great but it will be good for her to just go and be there with all the new horses and people.