Officially have had Rodeo for an entire year! - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Officially have had Rodeo for an entire year!

This is a discussion on Officially have had Rodeo for an entire year! within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree6Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-27-2012, 11:47 PM
      #21
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
    Thank you! Same here, I love when he sheds out.....he always looks more, I don't know, more defined
    I havent seen my new horse shed out yet!!!!!! He's still in his winter woolies!!!!!!Im half tempted to shave! LOL!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-28-2012, 09:29 AM
      #22
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackdieselpony    
    I havent seen my new horse shed out yet!!!!!! He's still in his winter woolies!!!!!!Im half tempted to shave! LOL!
    Hah that's how I was this past summer. I bought Rodeo in February, obviously, and was so anxious to see how he would shed out, and I loved how he shed out!
         
        02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
      #23
    Weanling
    ITS RODEO TIME! .. geez I love looking at that lil stud muffin.. MOAR PICTURES!
         
        02-28-2012, 11:52 AM
      #24
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evansk    
    ITS RODEO TIME! .. geez I love looking at that lil stud muffin.. MOAR PICTURES!
    Hahah thanks! Ill be taking some new photos here shortly
         
        02-28-2012, 11:58 AM
      #25
    Yearling
    He looks like he's smiling in all his pics. Happy boy!
         
        02-28-2012, 11:58 AM
      #26
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redape49    
    He looks like he's smiling in all his pics. Happy boy!
    LOL I know.....his mouth reminds me of a clowns mouth! Haha
         
        02-28-2012, 12:12 PM
      #27
    Showing
    He's certainly growing into himself! He's looking really good :)
         
        02-28-2012, 12:28 PM
      #28
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters    
    He's certainly growing into himself! He's looking really good :)
    Thanks MH! Doesnt look too bad for being the middle of winter does he? Lol...he has his days though, there are still many days I go out there, and wonder what happened to his levelness just a few days before lol
         
        02-28-2012, 12:31 PM
      #29
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
    Thanks MH! Doesnt look too bad for being the middle of winter does he? Lol...he has his days though, there are still many days I go out there, and wonder what happened to his levelness just a few days before lol
    Not at all! I'm so ready to de-fuzz my gang, especially Merit. Since he is going grey it will be like opening a present

    Gotta love the ever changing levels of the youngsters. Pella is about 2 inches higher in the butt right now. She's not so cute
         
        02-28-2012, 12:36 PM
      #30
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters    
    Not at all! I'm so ready to de-fuzz my gang, especially Merit. Since he is going grey it will be like opening a present

    Gotta love the ever changing levels of the youngsters. Pella is about 2 inches higher in the butt right now. She's not so cute
    Oh gosh so am I! I so loved the sleek, tight, muscular, non fuzzy Rodeo! Lol....Rodeo's hind end is about 2in taller than his withers as well, has been for quite some time actually. At times he looks to level out, and then that butt shoots right up again! Lol

    Overall, I think he will be a good size for me, string test was 15.3. He is 14.3-15.0 right now, so he could stop growing anytime and Id be perfectly happy! Lol

    I bet you are excited for Merit to shed out!! That would be a really awesome present! Lol.....does he have a bay coat right now?
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    12 year old killed at Clemson Rodeo iridehorses Horse Talk 30 06-02-2011 08:29 PM
    Officially all mine! DancingWithSunny Horse Talk 3 05-14-2011 06:54 PM
    Officially Riding Again PoohLP English Riding 3 01-22-2009 11:42 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0