I want to do a LOT of photography contests in the near future. So here's my first.
(Sorry... I'm really not wanting to steal your "thunder" paintluver)
Here's the category for the first:
You can interpret that HOWEVER you want. It can be a picture of two horses "hugging or kissing". It can be a picture of someone kissing a horse. It can be someone hugging a horse. It can even be a dog and a horse meeting and cuddling. The person can be on the horse. It can be a momma horse and a foal. Doesn't really matter. It can even be two breyer horses... Just so long as it fits the them of Equine (which can be Zebras, donkeys, mules, etc) Love.
Here are the rules:
1. YOU must take the picture (if you can get yourself in it, that's fine, as long as I can TELL that YOU were the one taking the picture)
2. Photos may be no larger than 1000x800 when you upload it.
3. The photos may be photo-edited simply to remove scratches, and other basic stuff like simple contrast and sharpness enhancement. No editing to make anything be a different color, or have ears perked up instead of back, etc...
4. Nothing INNAPROPRIATE. I will not accept any photos that have horse mating (even if it doesn't "show" anything), of a person that is innapropriately dressed, etc.
5. I want GOOD quality pictures. Not some fuzzy, blurry, and poorly lit pictures. I can choose to say "I will not accept that picture" if it doesn't seem to be of decent quality.
6. A maximum of three pictures can be entered per person. But it can't be of the same horse/subject. Each must be different. Can be a different pose with the same person, but with a different horse.
Entries accepted through September 15, and results will be posted September 18-20th. Can't say exactly WHEN I'll be getting around to it.
1st - a NICE sketch of the winning picture (it will be uploaded online, sorry... it most likely won't be mailed to you) and two other sketches from any other picture of you and/or your horse(s)
2nd - a sketch of your second-place picture and one other sketch from any other picture of you and/or your horse(s)
3rd - a sketch of your third place picture
Honorable Mention - A signature and avator made using your image.
Have fun entering!!!