possible purchase - Page 2 - The Horse Forum
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 Old 02-17-2014, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Missouri
Posts: 435
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyliny View Post
just so you can enjoy ignoring some comments, . .

she's brown, and that's a boring color. she only has four legs, and two of those are too white. And her tail isn't long enough to drag on the ground. She is awfully quiet there, makes me wonder if she has any spunk at all. her ears are back, she's probably a monster to handle. I'd pass.
Lol!!!! I know, she's awful! Anyone would be stupid to buy her.
Posted via Mobile Device
3ringburner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 14 Old 02-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 7,059
• Horses: 1
^ xD

Tinyliny, your sense of humor <3

She's cute, OP xD

The sensitivity of the internet baffles me.
Zexious is offline  
post #13 of 14 Old 02-17-2014, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Missouri
Posts: 435
• Horses: 1
Thanks! I'm going to look at her this weekend and that's when I decide! But I've already made my decision! 90% chance I'm goin to get her and 10% chance I wont...
Posted via Mobile Device
3ringburner is offline  
post #14 of 14 Old 02-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 65
• Horses: 1
I'm assuming she's a qh from conformation but she's really cute! She has a really petite face which I like in horses. She's a really pretty bay color, not like a blood bay but not a dark bay either. Almost like a really deep buckskin. Anyway, she's really flashy!
ottbjumper is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help on possible purchase mydaughtersgroom Horse Conformation Critique 5 06-02-2012 08:35 AM
Possible Purchase LynnF Horse Conformation Critique 1 11-22-2011 12:26 AM
Possible Purchase WickedNag Horse Riding Critique 1 07-26-2011 08:12 AM
Possible purchase Sophie19 Horse Riding Critique 1 07-16-2011 12:48 PM
Possible Purchase... Please Help... horsea Horse Riding Critique 12 01-22-2010 04:57 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome