Riding Gigi in April
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Riding Gigi in April

This is a discussion on Riding Gigi in April within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-17-2011, 09:29 PM
      #1
    Foal
    Wink Riding Gigi in April

    Here are some not so recent photos of me riding her.... not looking for critique helpful or not i'm just sharing some photos :)



         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        07-18-2011, 12:34 PM
      #2
    Started
    Beautiful horse! I wish were we lived was still cold in April... :\ Im jealous
         
        07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
      #3
    Green Broke
    She is very pretty! She looks like a sweetie pie
         
        07-18-2011, 07:41 PM
      #4
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gallop On    
    Beautiful horse! I wish were we lived was still cold in April... :\ Im jealous

    Thankyou :) It only just starts to get cold in April.... I wish I had christmas in winter haha
         
        07-18-2011, 07:42 PM
      #5
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paintluver    
    She is very pretty! She looks like a sweetie pie

    Thankyou She really is quite beautiful :) she's really quite quiet for a 4 yo TB still on some hot feed :)
         
        07-18-2011, 08:51 PM
      #6
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by auTBrider    
    Thankyou :) It only just starts to get cold in April.... I wish I had christmas in winter haha
    Here, when its April summer starts to start Well, maybe not cause now that I think about it, last year we had a snow fall in March... Im confused now... lol.
         
        07-21-2011, 06:29 PM
      #7
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gallop On    
    Here, when its April summer starts to start Well, maybe not cause now that I think about it, last year we had a snow fall in March... Im confused now... lol.

    Haha :P
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Gigi auTBrider Horse Pictures 5 03-07-2011 01:10 AM
    Possible birth tonight April 6 Spyder Horse Videos 4 04-07-2009 06:54 PM
    April Fools' Day TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 2 04-01-2009 03:42 PM
    April in the snow Angel_Leaguer Horse Pictures 8 01-01-2009 08:43 PM
    Happy April Fool's Day! PoptartShop General Off Topic Discussion 3 04-01-2008 01:44 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0