Rodeo 1/31 - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Rodeo 1/31

This is a discussion on Rodeo 1/31 within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree4Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-01-2012, 05:13 PM
      #31
    Started
    He is so beyond adorable! Far too cute for his own good.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-01-2012, 05:24 PM
      #32
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maple    
    He is so beyond adorable! Far too cute for his own good.
    Haha thank you!!! You should see him when he sees his reflection in the car window.....its like he's star struck at his own beauty or something! Haha
         
        02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
      #33
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
    Haha thank you!!! You should see him when he sees his reflection in the car window.....its like he's star struck at his own beauty or something! Haha
    Rodeo knows beauty when he sees it LOL. You know he's saying "who is that stunning looking creature.. oh wait... its me" if he could he'd then use his hoof to brush his mane back into place and saunter off, to allow those who clearly are not as good looking as himself time to stare at the glory of his beauty
         
        02-01-2012, 05:36 PM
      #34
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maple    
    Rodeo knows beauty when he sees it LOL. You know he's saying "who is that stunning looking creature.. oh wait... its me" if he could he'd then use his hoof to brush his mane back into place and saunter off, to allow those who clearly are not as good looking as himself time to stare at the glory of his beauty
    Hahaha it really is funny. That's exactly what his look says too! That's too funny! I tried getting a video of him playing with a broom, and "helping" me sweep up the floor, but the camera didnt take the video right.

    Maybe Rodeo's not supposed to be on video "working" lmao
         
        02-01-2012, 09:04 PM
      #35
    Started
    Cute!!! Looks a lot like Casey, other than being brown and Casey is black. Is he a pure paint?
         
        02-01-2012, 09:05 PM
      #36
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by caseymyhorserocks    
    Cute!!! Looks a lot like Casey, other than being brown and Casey is black. Is he a pure paint?
    Thanks! He's not, he's half TB half Paint. He has quite a bit of TB though....heres his pedigree Rodeo Time Paint
         
        02-02-2012, 01:18 AM
      #37
    Trained
    If he goes missing, he's not hanging out with my mare...nope, not at all...

         
        02-02-2012, 02:34 AM
      #38
    Showing
    Rodeoooo :) He's such a handsome muffin

    Love the lips picture, definitely shows his personality! Haha

    Very nice pictures, I think it's funny how he's in that butt-high stage. Reminds me of Bambi when he was first learning to walk, his rear was so high up and he couldn't figure out his front legs xP

    Can't wait till you can start hopping on him! At least 1 yr few months left, yeah?
         
        02-02-2012, 02:41 AM
      #39
    Banned
    Very cute little dude!

    I do have to say though that he is pretty butt high and I do not really like the way his neck ties into his chest, but he still has a lot of growing to do. Would say I can not wait to see him in the future but I doubt we are all on this thing in 2 years.
         
        02-02-2012, 09:59 AM
      #40
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mom2pride    
    If he goes missing, he's not hanging out with my mare...nope, not at all...

    Hahah, it wouldnt be hard to get him with your mare.....he thinks he's a ladies man, he loves the women! Lol

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    
    Rodeoooo :) He's such a handsome muffin

    Love the lips picture, definitely shows his personality! Haha

    Very nice pictures, I think it's funny how he's in that butt-high stage. Reminds me of Bambi when he was first learning to walk, his rear was so high up and he couldn't figure out his front legs xP

    Can't wait till you can start hopping on him! At least 1 yr few months left, yeah?
    Thanks!! Haha, he is very butt high still!! Im starting to think he might always be a tad butt high, but he may surprise me! We'll see when I start getting on him, all depends on him. Ill probably hop on him at the end of this year, but like I said, all depends on him.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sierrams1123    
    Very cute little dude!

    I do have to say though that he is pretty butt high and I do not really like the way his neck ties into his chest, but he still has a lot of growing to do. Would say I can not wait to see him in the future but I doubt we are all on this thing in 2 years.
    Thank you!! Yeah, he def has some funky things about him, his pasterns are one thing that worry me above all else, but just in the past few months he has seemed to grow into them just a little bit. But we;ll see, Im really curious as to how he will finish
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Rodeo 12/20 csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 9 12-20-2011 10:37 PM
    Rodeo 8/31 csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 10 09-01-2011 09:23 PM
    Rodeo 6/13 csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 13 06-15-2011 04:36 PM
    Rodeo TheRoughrider21 Western Riding 22 03-20-2010 03:20 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0