Rodeo 5/2 Lots of Pics! - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Rodeo 5/2 Lots of Pics!

This is a discussion on Rodeo 5/2 Lots of Pics! within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree8Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-03-2012, 04:23 PM
      #11
    Super Moderator
    Well, when I was a kid my favorite story was "The Ugly Duckling".
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-03-2012, 04:44 PM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinyliny    
    well, when I was a kid my favorite story was "The Ugly Duckling".
    Lol, that very well could be his case. Honestly, compared to how he looked when I got him, I think he looks outstanding now, even if he doesnt improve from here, Im happy with the results. We'll see if he improves anymore over the next few years!
         
        05-03-2012, 05:03 PM
      #13
    Trained
    Great pictures and I am seriously jealous of your weather! It's cold & drizzly out, but when it warms up, I am stealing your look, love a frilly skirt & ropers! Heck in 2 weeks I might step off the plane in Nuevo Vallarta sporting that outfit, I love it!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        05-03-2012, 08:39 PM
      #14
    Weanling
    He's just so pretty! I swear I god look at these pictures of him all day!
         
        05-03-2012, 08:58 PM
      #15
    Green Broke
    He looks great and is a handsome boy!!
         
        05-03-2012, 08:58 PM
      #16
    Started
    I "liked" Rodeo's fb page :)
         
        05-03-2012, 09:12 PM
      #17
    Showing
    Oh he's looking so great!!!!!

    Love Mr. Rodeo :) And the picture with you and him in there is so beautiful! You should get it framed :)

    Pics of you on him soon!!
         
        05-04-2012, 09:27 AM
      #18
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waresbear    
    Great pictures and I am seriously jealous of your weather! It's cold & drizzly out, but when it warms up, I am stealing your look, love a frilly skirt & ropers! Heck in 2 weeks I might step off the plane in Nuevo Vallarta sporting that outfit, I love it!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Oh no, its far too hot to even move! Haha, you can have the weather! Lol

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dark Intentions    
    He's just so pretty! I swear I god look at these pictures of him all day!
    Aww thank you!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady    
    He looks great and is a handsome boy!!
    Thanks!!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Poco1220    
    I "liked" Rodeo's fb page :)
    Oh gosh, Im sure he'll appreciate that! I've disabled it and reactivated it so many times now hehehe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    
    Oh he's looking so great!!!!!

    Love Mr. Rodeo :) And the picture with you and him in there is so beautiful! You should get it framed :)

    Pics of you on him soon!!
    Funny you should say that, I actually did get it framed! Lol
         
        05-04-2012, 04:08 PM
      #19
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinyliny    
    you know, he's growing out quite nicely. I admit I doubted he would, but I am proven wrong.
    I agree, what a lovely young man he is turning in to!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Finally...couple pics from last months ranch rodeo COWCHICK77 Horse Pictures 8 04-12-2012 10:10 AM
    New Rodeo Pics csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 5 07-17-2011 02:07 PM
    Rodeo Pics 4/12**Pic Heavy** csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 4 04-21-2011 12:12 AM
    Rodeo Pics 4/17 csimkunas6 Horse Pictures 10 04-18-2011 09:58 PM
    Pics of the Boys! (lots and lots) Stepher Horse Pictures 17 03-21-2008 09:41 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0