Sassy is the seal brown mare. First pictures is a day or so before I got her. Second picture is from a few days ago (About a month later) Her feet were awful, pigeon toed (exaggerated from owner badly rasping and being sore, she is a little pigeon toed conformationally anyway), had a hoof abscess, vertebrae out, sore back, sore legs. Teeth hadn't been done. On joint supplement and working on getting her in shape enough to work on conditioning her. Happy to say she is no longer in any pain and clearly acting like her namesake. (Guys, I can't tell you how bad she was before. Freaking out, couldn't stand still, constantly anxious, pawing, etc. Now she stands still and calm like a freaking been there done that western horse. I've put so much work into her, you wouldn't believe it lol)
Red is the chestnut sorrel gelding. His teeth and sheath were awful. He couldn't even drop, poor thing. Picture before, and after the float and cleaning (still working on his sheath. I do a little at a time because he's in so much pain, but he can drop now, so we are making progress) and with conditioning my husband has been putting on him. Hunters bump is going away, pulling up the topline, tightening abdominal muscles, and you can't tell in this picture but his ewe neck is almost gone. He's getting more butt muscle and his chest is getting bigger.
Red is 9 and Sassy is 8. They both have a lot more life in them now. Just wanted to share the progress we've made. :)