Scarey Objects on the horse :D
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Scarey Objects on the horse :D

This is a discussion on Scarey Objects on the horse :D within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category
  • A horse being bored

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tinyliny
  • 1 Post By waresbear

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    01-16-2012, 04:19 AM
  #1
Green Broke
Scarey Objects on the horse :D

I was despooking the boys this arvo because they don't like plastic of umbrellas as I discovered.

They both soon realised the plastic was pretty boring and the umbrella opening and closing wasn't going to kill them. I still need to work on the umbrella with Sam, at first he spooked towards the scarey object and just about trampled me in the process the goober. I don't know how he managed not to stand on me but anyway here are some pics.

Being bored
16012012699.jpg
16012012700.jpg

Upset cause I'm ruining his badass image lol
16012012701.jpg

Him wearing the sexy hat hehe
16012012702.jpg

Feel free to share any photos of horses with spooky stuff I need more ideas!!!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    01-16-2012, 08:46 AM
  #2
Green Broke
Too funny.. What a good boy!!
     
    01-16-2012, 02:21 PM
  #3
Green Broke
Hahaha great pics! He looks thrilled....lmao!

Ill try to get some of Rodeo tomorrow...we'll see what I can come up with ;P
     
    01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
  #4
Super Moderator
They'll get their revenge, when you least expect it!
LetAGrlShowU likes this.
     
    01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
  #5
Showing
The glove antlers are a great look!

One of my favorite things to desensitize with is a baby stroller w/one of my daughter's dolls that cries repetitively. I know mine won't be one jumping in some bystander's stroller at a show when the baby cries all of a sudden (Yes, I've seen it happen unfortunately.)

I hula hoop around them, work showmanship with party noisemakers in my mouth, jump unexpectedly - eventually they just think I'm nuts and expect me to do "stupid" things all the time.
     
    01-16-2012, 03:44 PM
  #6
Green Broke
Borrow someone's small child..... you'll have a spook-free horse in a matter of hours.

Mine let a dozen chickens out while I was riding.... yup, chickens ALL over the place and flapping in the horse's face. Decided to "ride" the portable saddle holder that was attached to a metal panel, CLANG, BANG, BANG. Multiple balls of various sizes "accidentally" rolled in front of the horse I was riding. A flapping small tarp (she was superman and going to fly off the arena fence!!). Lots of screaming and yelling..... not that non-horsey hubbies are any better, day after my new horse arrived, my hubby walked up next to it and dumped a stack of fence panels with a gigantic crash.

Tractors, 4-wheelers, air compressors that randomly turn on and re-compress the air and lawn chairs are all scary things.
     
    01-16-2012, 04:05 PM
  #7
Green Broke
Oh wow! ABUSE!!!

Lol
     
    01-16-2012, 09:37 PM
  #8
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
too funny.. What a good boy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
Hahaha great pics! He looks thrilled....lmao!

Ill try to get some of Rodeo tomorrow...we'll see what I can come up with ;P
Thanks he tries his best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyliny    
They'll get their revenge, when you least expect it!
I know what you mean but this is my revenge on him lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters    
The glove antlers are a great look!

One of my favorite things to desensitize with is a baby stroller w/one of my daughter's dolls that cries repetitively. I know mine won't be one jumping in some bystander's stroller at a show when the baby cries all of a sudden (Yes, I've seen it happen unfortunately.)

I hula hoop around them, work showmanship with party noisemakers in my mouth, jump unexpectedly - eventually they just think I'm nuts and expect me to do "stupid" things all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfina    
Borrow someone's small child..... you'll have a spook-free horse in a matter of hours.

Mine let a dozen chickens out while I was riding.... yup, chickens ALL over the place and flapping in the horse's face. Decided to "ride" the portable saddle holder that was attached to a metal panel, CLANG, BANG, BANG. Multiple balls of various sizes "accidentally" rolled in front of the horse I was riding. A flapping small tarp (she was superman and going to fly off the arena fence!!). Lots of screaming and yelling..... not that non-horsey hubbies are any better, day after my new horse arrived, my hubby walked up next to it and dumped a stack of fence panels with a gigantic crash.

Tractors, 4-wheelers, air compressors that randomly turn on and re-compress the air and lawn chairs are all scary things.
Thanks for the ideas mine are pretty bombproof really, they can be ridden right next to highways with trucks and randomly have different sorts of bikes ride through their paddock and they can be ridden right past the shooting range without a problem. Of course they also know me so that's a lot of despooking in itself lol. They just seem to think silly things like an umbrella opening was deadly I found that one out by chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaBean    
Oh wow! ABUSE!!!

Lol
I know what you mean I am down right cruel to them but they must love it becasue they keep coming back for more.
     
    01-16-2012, 11:15 PM
  #9
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters    
The glove antlers are a great look!

One of my favorite things to desensitize with is a baby stroller w/one of my daughter's dolls that cries repetitively. I know mine won't be one jumping in some bystander's stroller at a show when the baby cries all of a sudden (Yes, I've seen it happen unfortunately.)

I hula hoop around them, work showmanship with party noisemakers in my mouth, jump unexpectedly - eventually they just think I'm nuts and expect me to do "stupid" things all the time.
Please post the hula hoop video, we wanna see.
apachewhitesox likes this.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OMG! I guess this is why I RIDE, not drive! Scarey! mom2pride Horse Videos 23 02-10-2011 06:49 PM
removing/blurring background objects Bubbles101 Art Requests 2 07-25-2010 09:21 PM
scarey riding experience booner Trail Riding 11 04-26-2009 06:05 PM
The Scarey Spot! ( a bit long) NorthernMama Horse Training 6 11-25-2008 12:48 PM
Refusal to go past certain places/objects 3neighs Horse Training 14 08-30-2008 10:00 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0