Show off those show horses!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Show off those show horses!

This is a discussion on Show off those show horses! within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category
  • ACTHA buckle
  • Show horses

Like Tree3Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    01-03-2012, 11:47 PM
  #1
Foal
Cool Show off those show horses!

I want to see everyone's show horses! Whether they're ridden in western pleasure, or they're a dressage beast, I want to see them all! and don't forget to brag a little lol My favorite time of the year is from April to September when I'm showing. Almost every saturday is a blast! And then that sunday is filled with a day long trail ride. I miss it so much during this nasty cold weather so lets bring on the sun some and lets see some slick ponies.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    01-03-2012, 11:48 PM
  #2
Foal
This is my Cisco. We won High Points in Open Halter at my local saddle club our first year out. I was so excited! He's such a wonderful boy, I just love him

     
    01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
  #3
Trained
Ahhh D: I don't have any good showey pictures D: But I'll try!

This is Leana Little, aka Selena. Using her on Equestrian team for the second year in a row, 1k in NRHA earnings, currently being patterned on gymkhana. Did okay last year but not too hot, she still had her bad attitude at the time. But this year her attitude has been resolved and we'll be back with a vengeance to qualify for state and kick some a** and take some names!!



Jesters Cowboy, retired APHA stud. Has his ROM in reining and halter, went to the APHA World Show as a yearling. Won a high point in gymkhana multiple times and brought me in many buckles, along with being the horse we let anyone ride because he's the safest horse around. Used on drill team, equestrian team, and 4-H.




Exclusive Gunshow, 3yr old APHA Gelding. Just an awesome, all-around horse. With only 60 days riding he can spin a hole in the ground better than my mare who's been doing it for four years! O.O He's so talented! He's a big stopper and a good listener...His downfall, is that he trips. Over everything. Lol We're working on it. I showed him in-hand as a two year old an he will be re-entering the show ring in green horse classes this year and used on the equestrian team next year.

Not a lot of showey pictures of him so enjoy the goofy new years photo. He's the palomino I'm riding on the left.



Annddd Rebel [Kritik Rebellion] is retired after earning a whopping $50 in a Sit-A-Buck bareback game But here's a picture of him anyway. He is a 19 year old Anglo Arabian gelding.

     
    01-04-2012, 12:14 AM
  #4
Trained
Oh no D: I forgot Bailey! -adds her in this reply-

Bailey is my gaming horse this year in HS Equestrian Team. She is an 8yr old quarter horse mare, registered as Bailey's with a twist, in all her fatty glory. I'm actually only leasing her because I don't have a finished gaming horse as of right now. Seriously you'd think after three months of hard working her she'd lose weight. >.>

     
    01-04-2012, 12:18 AM
  #5
Trained
Only Western show pic I have on my work pc but it's a good one. My daughter & granddaughter (future competitor & not my daughter's baby, my son's, she's just the aunty, we hijack the baby for shows, lol), me & RDR Independence Day aka Indy
     
    01-04-2012, 12:19 AM
  #6
Trained

Sorry, forgot to attach the pic, doh!
drop_your_reins likes this.
     
    01-04-2012, 01:14 AM
  #7
Foal
My Daughter and her 4 year old QH mare Honey. It was their first year in ACTHA and 2nd year showing

Makayla & Honey


2011 River Valley ACTHA High Point Junior Rider


2011 Center Point Saddle Club Year End Awards
     
    01-04-2012, 01:30 AM
  #8
Green Broke
Me and my mare Josie-- won 8 buckles in 5 yrs
jojo.jpg
user13235_pic9291_1265571571.jpg

Charlie boy won 6 buckles in 6 months as a 3 yr old
missing mane.jpg

My mom and her mare Sugar won Champion breeding stock paint
user13235_pic9293_1265571571.jpg
     
    01-04-2012, 02:42 AM
  #9
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelHorse    
Ahhh D: I don't have any good showey pictures D: But I'll try!

This is Leana Little, aka Selena. Using her on Equestrian team for the second year in a row, 1k in NRHA earnings, currently being patterned on gymkhana. Did okay last year but not too hot, she still had her bad attitude at the time. But this year her attitude has been resolved and we'll be back with a vengeance to qualify for state and kick some a** and take some names!!



Jesters Cowboy, retired APHA stud. Has his ROM in reining and halter, went to the APHA World Show as a yearling. Won a high point in gymkhana multiple times and brought me in many buckles, along with being the horse we let anyone ride because he's the safest horse around. Used on drill team, equestrian team, and 4-H.




Exclusive Gunshow, 3yr old APHA Gelding. Just an awesome, all-around horse. With only 60 days riding he can spin a hole in the ground better than my mare who's been doing it for four years! O.O He's so talented! He's a big stopper and a good listener...His downfall, is that he trips. Over everything. Lol We're working on it. I showed him in-hand as a two year old an he will be re-entering the show ring in green horse classes this year and used on the equestrian team next year.

Not a lot of showey pictures of him so enjoy the goofy new years photo. He's the palomino I'm riding on the left.



Annddd Rebel [Kritik Rebellion] is retired after earning a whopping $50 in a Sit-A-Buck bareback game But here's a picture of him anyway. He is a 19 year old Anglo Arabian gelding.

I love that name! 'Leana Little' Very fitting for a reiner ;)

Jesters Cowboy is beeeautiful!

My horse Sunny likes to trip over things too hahaha sometimes I think he does it on purpose.

You gotta love the seniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelHorse    
Oh no D: I forgot Bailey! -adds her in this reply-

Bailey is my gaming horse this year in HS Equestrian Team. She is an 8yr old quarter horse mare, registered as Bailey's with a twist, in all her fatty glory. I'm actually only leasing her because I don't have a finished gaming horse as of right now. Seriously you'd think after three months of hard working her she'd lose weight. >.>

O.O What a chunk! Lol she's a cutie though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waresbear    

Sorry, forgot to attach the pic, doh!
Is that the same horse in your avatar smelling of the baby? If so, he really loves that baby, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside Stables    
My Daughter and her 4 year old QH mare Honey. It was their first year in ACTHA and 2nd year showing

Makayla & Honey


2011 River Valley ACTHA High Point Junior Rider


2011 Center Point Saddle Club Year End Awards
Honey's gorgeous! And that belt buckle is drool worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roperchick    
Me and my mare Josie-- won 8 buckles in 5 yrs
Attachment 83419
Attachment 83421

Charlie boy won 6 buckles in 6 months as a 3 yr old
Attachment 83420

My mom and her mare Sugar won Champion breeding stock paint
Attachment 83422
I love Josie's chest! Nice muscle action there!
     
    01-04-2012, 02:44 AM
  #10
Trained
My husband does all the halter showing for us, I do the riding. Since I'm usually the one with the camera, no pics under saddle, LOL! And I rarely buy from the show photogs, $85 for ONE picture is just way more than I want to spend.

Here's SVS Il Divo at US Nationals in October:

Cloney also does Hunt Seat Pleasure and Western Pleasure.



This is Desperado Moon, I showed him Western Pleasure at Nationals and sold him there:



This is Afterdark H, he showed in Western Pleasure at Nationals as well, but I sold him just before Nationals:



This is LA Peppermint Patti, she went Res. Champion at Color Congress:



This is Innishfael Blessing, her father Innishfael Dragon and her brother Innishfael Maximus both are multiple Pinto World Champs, and I'm hoping Blessing does the same thing!





Not exactly cleaned up for a show but this is Patti's son, Hillbilly Harley DCA, just turned 2, and I'm hoping he'll also bring me a World Championship at the Pinto Worlds in June.
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Show me your National Show Horses! MMArabians Horse Breeds 8 01-02-2012 10:51 PM
Western Tack: Show Blanket, Show Leather Halters, Bridles, cinches, shetc... Velvetgrace Tack and Equipment Classifieds 11 09-30-2011 11:49 PM
16" Broken Horn Show Saddle w/Matching headstall-Kathys Show Halter too SpiderHorseLady Tack and Equipment Classifieds 7 11-28-2010 01:46 PM
Halloween Show/Lucy's Comming out Show!...LOONG Story Bethy Horse Riding 0 09-13-2010 01:03 PM
Show Off Your Horses! equiniphile Horse Pictures 66 11-01-2009 01:57 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0