The summer with Storm - Page 7 - The Horse Forum
 135Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 86 Old 07-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,011
• Horses: 1
wow I missed the last few updates so now I have to catch up! Lol

I think my favorite picture is actually the first snap shot from the video with you and her laying on the ground together (well your sitting but you get the drift) its absolutely beautiful! But all pictures of her are beautiful! You should fly her here just so I can meet her, then you can have her back LOL Not that I wouldn't want her because she's drool worthy! But its clean you two have an amazing bond!

They actually get the graze in a Forrest!? That's amazing! I wont tell my gelding that or he will be jealous lol he's stuck in a field with only grass and some trees. Boy he just doesn't know what he is missing out on! Lol

Also, I don't think Storm is capible of being in the awkward yearling stage lol

Do you ride any other horses while Storm is still so young?

Beauty is not diminished by those who refuse to see, hear,feel or in any way sense it. If you refuse to see beauty its you who is weakened.
AngieLee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 86 Old 07-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 58
• Horses: 0
Omc. She is gorgeous. What breed is she? Can I have her? XD
Posted via Mobile Device
evensteven is offline  
post #63 of 86 Old 07-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,174
• Horses: 2
Such a gorgeous horse! I always love the photos of him! Outstanding!
Posted via Mobile Device
my2geldings is offline  
post #64 of 86 Old 08-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Started
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In your closet.
Posts: 1,786
• Horses: 2
She has to be one of the prettiest mares I've ever seen... Just stunning. And your pictures are impeccable <3
Posted via Mobile Device
Gallop On is offline  
post #65 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 718
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieLee View Post
wow I missed the last few updates so now I have to catch up! Lol

I think my favorite picture is actually the first snap shot from the video with you and her laying on the ground together (well your sitting but you get the drift) its absolutely beautiful! But all pictures of her are beautiful! You should fly her here just so I can meet her, then you can have her back LOL Not that I wouldn't want her because she's drool worthy! But its clean you two have an amazing bond!

They actually get the graze in a Forrest!? That's amazing! I wont tell my gelding that or he will be jealous lol he's stuck in a field with only grass and some trees. Boy he just doesn't know what he is missing out on! Lol

Also, I don't think Storm is capible of being in the awkward yearling stage lol

Do you ride any other horses while Storm is still so young?
Thank you! Yes, they have about a hectare of Forrest to graze in. :)

I used to ride quite a lot, but I've lost interest lately. Just having Storm is enough at the moment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by evensteven View Post
Omc. She is gorgeous. What breed is she? Can I have her? XD
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you, she's a welsh part bred. Her mother was a Welsh Cob, her father a german riding pony, he was about 60% welsh pony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2Geldings View Post
Such a gorgeous horse! I always love the photos of him! Outstanding!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallop On View Post
She has to be one of the prettiest mares I've ever seen... Just stunning. And your pictures are impeccable <3
Posted via Mobile Device
And thanks to you too!














StellaIW is offline  
post #66 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern colorado:)
Posts: 3,121
• Horses: 2
0.0 oh my... .. Umm I think she would fit in better at my house;)

http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/sunnys-thread-160521/ << read about Sunny and I. Our journey
barrelbeginner is offline  
post #67 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,937
• Horses: 3
I have been admiring this filly from the time she was born. Absolutely stunning, and you are very good with a camera
BlueSpark is offline  
post #68 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,747
• Horses: 3
Wow. She looks so much like Stella.
amp23 likes this.

"And somewhere in the northwoods darkness a creature walks upright. And the best advice you may ever get is: Don't go out at night..."
tempest is offline  
post #69 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 812
• Horses: 1
Wow. She is simply gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS :). Such pretty colouring as well. Looking forward to more photos.
rideverystride is offline  
post #70 of 86 Old 08-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,164
• Horses: 1
I fall more in love with her every time I see pictures of her.

Such a beauty!
amp23 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer Storm having a good roll Fellpony Horse Pictures 4 09-14-2011 08:05 PM
Little Storm :) DebbieLouise Horse Pictures 19 09-07-2011 06:21 PM
My summer camp's horse rules video from last summer! Starring Lacey! :D Wallaby Horse Videos 8 12-12-2010 11:44 PM
Summer is almost here...lets see that summer coat! corinowalk Horse Pictures 17 05-12-2010 11:57 PM
Summer Snacks (summer recipe thread) JustDressageIt General Off Topic Discussion 3 04-25-2010 08:30 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome