Trip Back Home
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Trip Back Home

This is a discussion on Trip Back Home within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree3Likes
    • 3 Post By csimkunas6

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-24-2012, 10:40 AM
      #1
    Green Broke
    Trip Back Home

    I grew up in New Hampshire, and havent been back up there since I graduated high school. I was expecting so much to be different, but it wasnt, it was all how I remembered it. I went back up to a friend's place that I was at everyday growing up! Sadly, her Morgan ended up getting EPM, and after a few years of fighting it, she made the decision to have him put to sleep. Shortly after her stunning Welsh Pony passed in his sleep. Since then, she has bought two more, a Lippit Morgan, and a Mini. Both of them are just stunning in my opinion. Here are a few shots of the trip. Enjoy

    Not sure what to think of me!




    Chunky Boy for sure!


    Matching!

    And a few other shots or the scenery :)



         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-24-2012, 12:56 PM
      #2
    Foal
    Wow it's so beautiful there!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        11-24-2012, 04:27 PM
      #3
    Green Broke
    Beautiful pics!!
         
        11-24-2012, 05:53 PM
      #4
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
    I grew up in New Hampshire, and havent been back up there since I graduated high school. I was expecting so much to be different, but it wasnt, it was all how I remembered it. I went back up to a friend's place that I was at everyday growing up! Sadly, her Morgan ended up getting EPM, and after a few years of fighting it, she made the decision to have him put to sleep. Shortly after her stunning Welsh Pony passed in his sleep. Since then, she has bought two more, a Lippit Morgan, and a Mini. Both of them are just stunning in my opinion. Here are a few shots of the trip. Enjoy
    csimkunas6, where in NH? I grew up outside of Portsmouth, went to UNH and married a man in the Army so only get to make occasional trips back east. You're right, it always looks the same and now that I've been away from New England, I miss terribly the seasons, ocean, seafood, and everything else wonderful about the area. Glad you got to go home, even if just for a visit!
         
        11-25-2012, 01:07 AM
      #5
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by steedaunh32    
    csimkunas6, where in NH? I grew up outside of Portsmouth, went to UNH and married a man in the Army so only get to make occasional trips back east. You're right, it always looks the same and now that I've been away from New England, I miss terribly the seasons, ocean, seafood, and everything else wonderful about the area. Glad you got to go home, even if just for a visit!

    Thanks guys! Portsmouth huh? No way!? I went there and went bar hopping one night when I was there....cute little town! I grew up in New Hampton, NH, or the Lakes Region, what ever is more familiar. I went to New Hampton Prep while there, Tori Gurley who plays in the NFL, and Rashad McCants who plays for the NBA both went there. But my father lives in Hampton now, and Portsmouth is right around the corner!

    I agree 100% though, growing up there I wasnt too fond of it, but now looking back, I had an awesome childhood, and I would love to live there again!!!
         
        11-25-2012, 09:06 AM
      #6
    Foal
    Very nice photos! I was going to ask you where but you already answered that, I currently live in NH, but I live in the "Northeast Kingdom" region, I.e. The White Mountains. That mini is a cutie, and that Morgan looks pretty sturdy!
         
        11-25-2012, 10:13 AM
      #7
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SunnyMeadeFarm    
    Very nice photos! I was going to ask you where but you already answered that, I currently live in NH, but I live in the "Northeast Kingdom" region, I.e. The White Mountains. That mini is a cutie, and that Morgan looks pretty sturdy!
    Thats funny, I saw that you were in NH the other day, and was going to ask you that as well! Beautiful state, I just ended up moving to West Virginia for school, got married, lived there for a little while, and then moved even further south to NC
         
        11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
      #8
    Yearling
    Wow looks beautiful!!! And her ponies are adorable :)
         
        11-25-2012, 06:59 PM
      #9
    Green Broke
    :O wow nice pics! The horses are beautiful
         
        11-27-2012, 01:22 PM
      #10
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by csimkunas6    
    Thats funny, I saw that you were in NH the other day, and was going to ask you that as well! Beautiful state, I just ended up moving to West Virginia for school, got married, lived there for a little while, and then moved even further south to NC
    oh lol, I find it rare to see someone from NH on here.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Home from our trip Horsnaround64 Trail Riding 2 08-18-2012 12:37 PM
    November trip back to BC NicoleS11 Horse Pictures 0 12-17-2009 01:45 PM
    300 mile round trip and she's home...but....... KANSAS_TWISTER Horse Talk 10 12-30-2008 05:05 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0