Two ponies are gone...*mudpony!*
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Pictures

Two ponies are gone...*mudpony!*

This is a discussion on Two ponies are gone...*mudpony!* within the Horse Pictures forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        09-27-2009, 08:30 PM
      #1
    Weanling
    Two ponies are gone...*mudpony!*

    So I was out at the barn today for the picnic (jumped a 3' oxar on foot!) and found out about not one but TWO ponies being gone!

    Magic, an awesome little grey pony, was sold at a show a few weeks ago.


    Doc, the SWEETEST pony ever, was put down last Saturday after a nasty bout of colic He'd been there since I started riding, I can't believe he's gone.




    I feel so bad, one little girl started SOBBING when she heard about Doc :(
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        09-27-2009, 09:03 PM
      #2
    Weanling
    Awww I'm sorry about Doc! Magic is cute BTW
         
        09-28-2009, 06:30 AM
      #3
    Yearling
    Oh my gosh! Doc is gone! I can't believe that, he was the sweetest, most adorable pony on the face of this earth. That's so heartbreaking.
         
        09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
      #4
    Banned
    Im so sorry to hear about Doc!
         
        09-28-2009, 12:09 PM
      #5
    Green Broke
    Aww im so sorry. They were both very darling!
         
        09-28-2009, 03:44 PM
      #6
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mudypony    
    Oh my gosh! Doc is gone! I can't believe that, he was the sweetest, most adorable pony on the face of this earth. That's so heartbreaking.
    I know, can you believe it? All the ponies that I began riding with are goneeee :(
         
        09-30-2009, 09:18 PM
      #7
    Yearling
    It's soooo sad. I'm just glad that Junior is still there. You need to get some new pics of him for me lol!
         
        10-02-2009, 06:57 PM
      #8
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mudypony    
    It's soooo sad. I'm just glad that Junior is still there. You need to get some new pics of him for me lol!
    haha, I will get more pics of him the next time I go out XD

    I have one from...last sunday? If that'll do!

    Taken from my phone as we chilled (he's still lame :( )

         
        10-02-2009, 09:38 PM
      #9
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by juniormylove    
    I know, can you believe it? All the ponies that I began riding with are goneeee :(
    Thats the same with my riding school. My first horse I rode for 2 and a half years was an 18 year old grey arab, he had to be put down due to suddenly losing his condition, I was then put on a 14 year old warmblood called Curly and rode him for about 6 months and then came back after the christmas break and found out he had been put down due to a bad case of colic. :( I understand how you feel.
         
        10-03-2009, 09:07 AM
      #10
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kimberly4403    
    Thats the same with my riding school. My first horse I rode for 2 and a half years was an 18 year old grey arab, he had to be put down due to suddenly losing his condition, I was then put on a 14 year old warmblood called Curly and rode him for about 6 months and then came back after the christmas break and found out he had been put down due to a bad case of colic. :( I understand how you feel.
    I know! First, Streaker (40 yr old saint) was retired and died a week later, then two days after that King (streakers bff) died, then they had to send my buddy Obie to a therapeutic riding center cause he couldn't do much more then walk around anymore, then they sold Krystal, IO, Debut, and Magic, and Lefty and Poncho (two little buddies) were both sold, and now Doc and both Junior and Scooter are lame and no one knows why.

    *sigh*
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Wet Ponies! ChingazMyBoy Horse Pictures 23 07-27-2009 02:23 AM
    Ponies! Stepher Horse Pictures 5 07-26-2009 10:33 AM
    some of the ponies rockydq Horse Pictures 4 08-04-2008 04:11 PM
    Ponies and GR FGRanch Horse Pictures 17 08-04-2008 01:05 AM
    My Ponies! FGRanch Horse Pictures 18 02-11-2008 06:03 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0