Who wants to meet the best pony in the WORLD?? - Page 2 - The Horse Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 23 Old 08-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nowhere, NY
Posts: 702
• Horses: 2
:) how cool that you guys know the same horses.
drafteventer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 23 Old 08-22-2009, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Red Cedar...
Posts: 494
• Horses: 0
I know, this is awesome!

I only rode King once or twice, we didn't really get along haha. I think I rode him for my third ever lesson, and I couldn't get him to stop walking. He made me cry, oops!

Those were back in the times when Joey was just a young'un and I was scared of him ;P

Mhm, they sent Streaker to a retirement home in I want to say 2005? Or 2006, and by then he was like 39, I think. He was super sweet. I have pics of me on him, too!

Oh...i'll have to go digging through old pictures to find some XD

If I go out on Monday (going to call sarah and see if she needs me) I'll try to take some pictures of Junior for you (:

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

juniormylove is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 08-22-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Red Cedar...
Posts: 494
• Horses: 0
I have more pictures! When did you ride there? I'm trying to think of horses you'd know...was Rio there yet when you rode? (he was privately owned)

My fourth ride on him (:


Last winter


Lilly - she's still going strong as a wonderful beginner horse

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

juniormylove is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,049
• Horses: 0
I know it's so cool that we rode the same horses at the same barn. I wish I would've taken more pictures back then. I take pictures like crazy now but I never did when I first rode.

I rode there from like 2003-2006 or something like that. And yes I remember Rio, he was such a sweety and had the hugest ears. Lily was such a sweety! She was the horse that I first jumped with.

Do you remember the chestnut pony Derby or the Mustang Crystal? Oh ya and is Doc still there??
mudypony is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old 08-23-2009, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Red Cedar...
Posts: 494
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudypony View Post
I know it's so cool that we rode the same horses at the same barn. I wish I would've taken more pictures back then. I take pictures like crazy now but I never did when I first rode.

I rode there from like 2003-2006 or something like that. And yes I remember Rio, he was such a sweety and had the hugest ears. Lily was such a sweety! She was the horse that I first jumped with.

Do you remember the chestnut pony Derby or the Mustang Crystal? Oh ya and is Doc still there??
Oh wow, so we rode there at the same time!

I don't remember Derby. There was a Krystal there (little grey pony) but Tim sold her last year because she was insane. Same with IO, if you remember her.

Doc is still there, as cute and fuzzy as ever!

So you did know Rio! Unfortunately, he was put down early this year. He had some sort of neurological condition and they took him down to kentucky and everything but nothing could be done :(

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

juniormylove is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 08-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,206
• Horses: 4
Junior is gorgeous and that is neat that two of you here are friends with him
Pinto Pony is offline  
post #17 of 23 Old 08-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,049
• Horses: 0
I can't believe we rode there at the same time!! I remember IO, I loved that horse even though she was crazy. Krystal wasn't crazy from what I remember just a speed demon ha. Glad to hear Doc is still there! I never rode him but always thought he was absolutely adorable. That's so sad that Rio was put down. One of my friends was going to lease him back when I rode there but decided against it.
mudypony is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 08-24-2009, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Red Cedar...
Posts: 494
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinto Pony View Post
Junior is gorgeous and that is neat that two of you here are friends with him
thanks (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudypony View Post
I can't believe we rode there at the same time!! I remember IO, I loved that horse even though she was crazy. Krystal wasn't crazy from what I remember just a speed demon ha. Glad to hear Doc is still there! I never rode him but always thought he was absolutely adorable. That's so sad that Rio was put down. One of my friends was going to lease him back when I rode there but decided against it.
I know! IO scared me, she got sooo worked up! And Krystal went from speedy to insane, I think. Hardly anyone could ride her, lol.

I know, he's still all cute and fuzzy! They roach his mane now, but have to do it like every two weeks because it grows back sooo fast!

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

juniormylove is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 08-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,049
• Horses: 0
Quote:
I know! IO scared me, she got sooo worked up! And Krystal went from speedy to insane, I think. Hardly anyone could ride her, lol.

I know, he's still all cute and fuzzy! They roach his mane now, but have to do it like every two weeks because it grows back sooo fast!
Poor Krystal. I remember how much she loved to jump. Sometimes we would turn her out in the indoor and she would pop over some jumps just because.

I bet Doc looks adorable with a roached mane! I wish he would share some of that hair growth with my horse. His tail is so thin.
mudypony is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 08-25-2009, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Red Cedar...
Posts: 494
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudypony View Post
Poor Krystal. I remember how much she loved to jump. Sometimes we would turn her out in the indoor and she would pop over some jumps just because.

I bet Doc looks adorable with a roached mane! I wish he would share some of that hair growth with my horse. His tail is so thin.
hahaha! That sounded like Krystal. She was just sooooo hot and spooky, and all the kids who could rider her were getting too tall or leasing other ponies. But now we have another little gray pony, Party Time aka Magic who is a lot like her - and ADORABLE!

Heres a pic of Doc last december, lol.

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

juniormylove is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At Stud: AQHA/ABRA/IBHA Buckskin Dun, World and Res World Champ! All-Around! suncolorsranch Horse Breeding 17 03-24-2009 01:08 PM
Video of Stallion, SBR Formula One, AQHA Dunskin, World & Res World Champ suncolorsranch Horse Videos 9 02-08-2009 01:56 PM
Meet my pony! Tomorrow Horse Pictures 13 12-09-2008 10:27 AM
@ Stud: AQHA-SBR Formula One ABRA World & Res World Cham suncolorsranch Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 09-23-2008 01:51 PM
Meet Victory Meadows aka Vicor new pony! :-D GracieNHopie Horse Talk 9 09-22-2008 05:32 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome