dancing Gypsy horse :,( - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Protection

dancing Gypsy horse :,(

This is a discussion on dancing Gypsy horse :,( within the Horse Protection forums, part of the Horse Resources category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-16-2011, 11:51 PM
      #11
    Green Broke
    As SR stated, those shows are in Mexico, the people are clearly mexican, and it seems like they "No hable inglÚs, nosotros no cuido tampoco" ( don't speak english, and they don't care)... They have different laws than the U.S. And other countries. It is awful and they deserve to be whacked too but there isn't anything you can do to stop it. Different people train in different ways and they don't care what your feelings are about it. Posting videos like this is pointless. It just looks like an attention seeker.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
      #12
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
    As SR stated, those shows are in Mexico, the people are clearly mexican, and it seems like they "No hable inglÚs, nosotros no cuido tampoco" ( don't speak english, and they don't care)... They have different laws than the U.S. And other countries. It is awful and they deserve to be whacked too but there isn't anything you can do to stop it. Different people train in different ways and they don't care what your feelings are about it. Posting videos like this is pointless. It just looks like an attention seeker.
    Ok im very sorry for posting these vids, I shall not post any more videos like this ever again on this fourm. I shall keep all horse related videos on facebook to talk over with horse friends on facebook.
    Again im very sorry for posting as stated by two members of horse fourm "pointless" and for the recored I wasnt seeking attention.
         
        06-17-2011, 12:00 AM
      #13
    Green Broke
    I never said you shouldn't post videos..I said pointless videos. You are more than welcome to post videos of things that actually make sense or videos of you and/or your horse/s..It's just as crazy as the people on facebook who post ten music videos and fill up your whole news feed..
         
        06-17-2011, 12:04 AM
      #14
    Weanling
    I know that's why I said "I shall not post any more videos LIKE THIS ever again on this fourm.
    I understand and that's why im saying im not going to do it again.
         
        06-17-2011, 12:09 AM
      #15
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vikki92    
    Ok im very sorry for posting these vids, I shall not post any more videos like this ever again on this fourm. i shall keep all horse related videos on facebook to talk over with horse friends on facebook.
    Again im very sorry for posting as stated by two members of horse fourm "pointless" and for the recored I wasnt seeking attention.
    Actually you did..

    I'm not going to argue with you anymore..that is also pointless.
         
        06-17-2011, 12:13 AM
      #16
    Weanling
    ^ that's my Bad ill give you that, I ment to put horse related videos like this.
    My type-O.
         
        06-19-2011, 11:07 PM
      #17
    Green Broke
    This video confuses me and I would want to see it from a different angle. Although it sounds like whipping, this is not a distressed horse. I've SEEN distressed "dancing horses" being whipped. This horse is very cool and collected, is not straining on his ropes, and immediately stops and stands when the "training" ends.

    I am very doubtful they're using whips at all. It sounds like bamboo shaker being used on the front legs, which is also used for training in shutzhund for dogs. The purpose is to make a lot of noise without inflicting pain.

    I'm not saying it's ethically correct, I'm saying sometimes you don't see the entire picture.
         
        06-19-2011, 11:23 PM
      #18
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj    
    This video confuses me and I would want to see it from a different angle. Although it sounds like whipping, this is not a distressed horse. I've SEEN distressed "dancing horses" being whipped. This horse is very cool and collected, is not straining on his ropes, and immediately stops and stands when the "training" ends.

    I am very doubtful they're using whips at all. It sounds like bamboo shaker being used on the front legs, which is also used for training in shutzhund for dogs. The purpose is to make a lot of noise without inflicting pain.

    I'm not saying it's ethically correct, I'm saying sometimes you don't see the entire picture.
    This. You really should do some real resurch before you jump to conclusions. If you look closely they arn't hitting the horse. I see a very well taken care of horse with a really nice shine to his coat. If this horse was being hurt he wouldn't stick around for long.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Dancing With My Horse! DSJ46 Horse Videos 8 05-08-2011 09:58 AM
    lets see those gypsy vanners and gypsy cobs mistygirl Horse Breeds 17 01-14-2011 04:34 PM
    Dancing Horse Cruelty or Not!? BuckWheat Horse Protection 16 11-04-2010 02:11 PM
    Dancing SummerBreeze Horse Training 0 06-23-2010 01:29 PM
    Dancing horse! Jennifermarie Horse Videos 2 01-02-2008 09:39 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0