It disgusts me! - Page 5
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Protection

It disgusts me!

This is a discussion on It disgusts me! within the Horse Protection forums, part of the Horse Resources category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-25-2009, 11:43 PM
      #41
    Green Broke
    Because naturally it's better for horses to be shipped to Mexico instead where they have zero regulations. Makes perfect sense.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        10-25-2009, 11:43 PM
      #42
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrazyH0rse    
    no I wasnt saying either was healthier I was stating how we developed and our relation to meat. Everyone has their choice of what they can eat neither is right or wrong.
    I don't believe animals were put on this earth to die for our taste buds.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:44 PM
      #43
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09    
    I don't believe animals were put on this earth to die for our taste buds.
    And that's your opinion. Mine is that they were. That doesn't make me sick, nor does it make you disilliusioned. It's a difference of opinion and neither is right or wrong.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:46 PM
      #44
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj    
    Because naturally it's better for horses to be shipped to Mexico instead where they have zero regulations. Makes perfect sense.
    they're going to go there no matter what.It's not like when the slaughterhouses were closed there horses started going there.Those slaughterhouses were already running and receiving horses from the US.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:47 PM
      #45
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj    
    And that's your opinion. Mine is that they were. That doesn't make me sick, nor does it make you disilliusioned. It's a difference of opinion and neither is right or wrong.
    prove they were.If god was full of love then they weren't put here to die.It doesn't make any sense.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:49 PM
      #46
    Green Broke
    Why on earth do I have to prove anything to you? Prove that they WEREN'T put here to die.

    You actually want to start quoting "God"? I don't believe in God, but enough of my family is religious for me to have read the bible. And what happened in the bible? Regular sacrifices of animals to "please God". They weren't eaten, they weren't used, they were merely slaugheted and burned to "please God".

    So kindly don't use that arguement against me, because according to your religious scripture, God is the most blood thirsty of us all when it comes to animals and using them.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:50 PM
      #47
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09    
    I don't believe animals were put on this earth to die for our taste buds.
    Maybe/maybe not but that's how we developed.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:51 PM
      #48
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj    
    Why on earth do I have to prove anything to you? Prove that they WEREN'T put here to die.

    You actually want to start quoting "God"? I don't believe in God, but enough of my family is religious for me to have read the bible. And what happened in the bible? Regular sacrifices of animals to "please God". They weren't eaten, they weren't used, they were merely slaugheted and burned to "please God".

    So kindly don't use that arguement against me, because according to your religious scripture, God is the most blood thirsty of us all when it comes to animals and using them.
    Ehh I'm done talking to you.Here I am trying to have a good debate with someone and you have to get all angry and mean about it.goodbye.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:52 PM
      #49
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrazyH0rse    
    Maybe/maybe not but that's how we developed.
    the way animals were killed back in the day was quick and painless.Today, they are tortured and beaten.It needs to end.
         
        10-25-2009, 11:55 PM
      #50
    Green Broke
    No, you're done talking to me because you have no relevant arguement. Kindly describe exactly where I was so "mean" to you. You've been rude to everyone who's opinion differs from yours.

    Quick and painless? How so? Did they have guns back then? No, they had knives. So they cut their throats. Exactly the same method of treatment you're so against now.
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0