Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm - Page 22
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Protection

Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm

This is a discussion on Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm within the Horse Protection forums, part of the Horse Resources category

    Like Tree299Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-09-2013, 03:19 PM
      #211
    Trained
    He doesn't seem to be among the living is why we think he is dead. I hope we are wrong.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-09-2013, 03:56 PM
      #212
    Foal
    Someone has to be accessing her groups and such. I received an email that she had left my group. It wasn't my group, though I had been a moderator on it years ago. I thought that was changed, but I hadn't checked it in years, either. I know the original owner made me a mod, and then she turned it over to someone else. But the email said that Shatormar had left the group, not that they had been removed. I imagine its her mother doing that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-09-2013, 03:56 PM
      #213
    Green Broke
    Her website has been pulled down? Where do we have a list of the living horses?
         
        02-09-2013, 05:29 PM
      #214
    Green Broke
    There has to be a special place in hell reserved for this woman, and all of her kind.
         
        02-09-2013, 05:45 PM
      #215
    Foal
    I feel pretty sure, she won't need a jacket where she is going.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-09-2013, 06:03 PM
      #216
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    Her website has been pulled down? Where do we have a list of the living horses?
    I can't open her website any more. I think it was WSArabians that looked at pictures of the remaining horses and Moneymaker was not among them. I guess it is possible that Tory saw the proverbial feces about to hit the fan and hid him away somewhere with someone. One can hope.
         
        02-09-2013, 06:18 PM
      #217
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Celeste    
    I can't open her website any more. I think it was WSArabians that looked at pictures of the remaining horses and Moneymaker was not among them. I guess it is possible that Tory saw the proverbial feces about to hit the fan and hid him away somewhere with someone. One can hope.
    I still can't wrap my head around this. It is so disgusting. I hope MM is hidden away being fed and loved and will never go back in her possession.
         
        02-09-2013, 06:30 PM
      #218
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    I still can't wrap my head around this. It is so disgusting. I hope MM is hidden away being fed and loved and will never go back in her possession.
    So many people would have gladly taken those horses. Why would she do this?
         
        02-09-2013, 07:14 PM
      #219
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Celeste    
    So many people would have gladly taken those horses. Why would she do this?
    Insane, control freak (W)itch. And very infantile.
         
        02-09-2013, 08:51 PM
      #220
    Foal
    Sonora Pics

    I just posted several current photos of Sonora!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Shire breeding farm in Colorado ladytaurean515 Horse Breeding 6 04-14-2012 06:57 PM
    Those in Georgia looking for Arabian horse farm butterflysparkles Barn Maintenance 0 03-13-2011 03:16 PM
    Dead Broke Farm anyone??? noogie the pony Horse Riding 3 01-05-2011 10:08 PM
    Huntington Rider found dead zwarte Horse Talk 8 07-03-2010 02:58 PM
    100 Dead at ET farm in Florida Sara Horse Health 7 10-16-2008 12:07 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0