Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm - Page 32
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Protection

Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm

This is a discussion on Horses Found Dead - Arabian breeding farm within the Horse Protection forums, part of the Horse Resources category
  • Stm deja blue arabians
  • Amanda boyle arabians

Like Tree299Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-01-2013, 04:03 PM
  #311
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSArabians    
Sounds good, Celeste. I think I might make a phone call later and see if they allow charged animal abusers to be part of their system.
Let us know what you find out. I will let you know if they respond to my letter.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-02-2013, 10:09 AM
  #312
Green Broke
That short of a sentence is a travesty. Justice-NOT! This really makes me see red, & the fines are way too low also.
WSArabians and Celeste like this.
     
    03-05-2013, 10:19 AM
  #313
Yearling
I'm waiting to hear of any more news.....i'm hooked to this thread.
But it is really great to see so many horse people willing to take action to protect others from the same possible fate.
     
    03-05-2013, 10:52 AM
  #314
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacowgirl    
That short of a sentence is a travesty. Justice-NOT! This really makes me see red, & the fines are way too low also.
It's an absolute shame, knowing that 20 horses lost their lives for a mere $3200.
Not to mention all the foals she had that never lived past their first birthday, back in PA.
Here's a short list:

STM Indigo Blue
STM Silver Flash
STM Tristan
STM Avery
STM Peleh
STM Tiempo
STM Ruby
STM Blue
STM Dante
STM Marissa
STM Pipers Indy
STM Deja Blue
STM Valkyrie Blue

I wonder where the justice went for their short lives...

I would imagine, soon, that we will soon see Tory Morgan listed here with Amanda Boyle, who was also convicted of animal cruelty and has received a lifetime ban from AHA.

Welcome to Arabian Horses.org - Censures & Suspensions
     
    03-05-2013, 06:29 PM
  #315
Yearling
A life is a life. Doesn't the justice system have anything to say about that? She didn't take one life, she took many innocent lives. This animal cruelty right down to the nail. Doesn't that count for anything?!?!
     
    03-16-2013, 05:07 PM
  #316
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSArabians    
It's an absolute shame, knowing that 20 horses lost their lives for a mere $3200.
Not to mention all the foals she had that never lived past their first birthday, back in PA.
Here's a short list:

STM Indigo Blue
STM Silver Flash
STM Tristan
STM Avery
STM Peleh
STM Tiempo
STM Ruby
STM Blue
STM Dante
STM Marissa
STM Pipers Indy
STM Deja Blue
STM Valkyrie Blue

I wonder where the justice went for their short lives...

I would imagine, soon, that we will soon see Tory Morgan listed here with Amanda Boyle, who was also convicted of animal cruelty and has received a lifetime ban from AHA.

Welcome to Arabian Horses.org - Censures & Suspensions
I don't know if anyone still have photos to compare to, now that the website is down, but here is an album with the horses available for adoption:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9588339&type=3

It is on FB but the album is public. I encourage everyone to share it out and get these babies homes.
     
    03-16-2013, 07:16 PM
  #317
Foal
Also - I found an old website for Shatormor that is still up while I was searching for more pics of Keyniption - he looks to be one of the stallions that is available.

index
     
    03-16-2013, 08:56 PM
  #318
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampris    
Also - I found an old website for Shatormor that is still up while I was searching for more pics of Keyniption - he looks to be one of the stallions that is available.

index
She seemed to think that he was worth a fortune just to starve him out.

"He is offered for sale for $10,000 terms, $7,500 cash. Serious inquries only. Email: shatormararabians@yahoo.com"

And she can't spell inquiries.
     
    03-16-2013, 11:09 PM
  #319
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste    
She seemed to think that he was worth a fortune just to starve him out.

"He is offered for sale for $10,000 terms, $7,500 cash. Serious inquries only. Email: shatormararabians@yahoo.com"

And she can't spell inquiries.
I have been following MMM for quite some time, hoping to breed to him someday - and her website/ads always drove me crazy. Spelling and grammatical errors EVERYWHERE not to mention the pages were so hard to navigate or find what you were looking for. I still can't believe she killed him.

There is a very sad irony that the stallion she wanted 10K for is now up for adoption for free =(
     
    03-17-2013, 11:35 AM
  #320
Yearling
I didn't think MMM was still alive? I do believe the one stallion in the pics is Kenyption or however it is spelled...i'm terrible. I was comparing pics yesterday, before I had to leave to finish my work. I hope these horses get good homes. I did share the album on FB too.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shire breeding farm in Colorado ladytaurean515 Horse Breeding 6 04-14-2012 06:57 PM
Those in Georgia looking for Arabian horse farm butterflysparkles Barn Maintenance 0 03-13-2011 03:16 PM
Dead Broke Farm anyone??? noogie the pony Horse Riding 3 01-05-2011 10:08 PM
Huntington Rider found dead zwarte Horse Talk 8 07-03-2010 02:58 PM
100 Dead at ET farm in Florida Sara Horse Health 7 10-16-2008 12:07 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0