I love HSUS. - Page 17
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horse Protection

I love HSUS.

This is a discussion on I love HSUS. within the Horse Protection forums, part of the Horse Resources category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
      #161
    Foal
    And honestly kevinshorses, I thought at first you were one of those little boys in your picture.Why say those things? I'm not saying anything like that about you.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
      #162
    Trained
    You wrote it. I didn't write it. Are you saying that words carefully edited and taken out of context can be untrue. Surely NOT.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
      #163
    Foal
    Yeah, read it again. You turned that into me calling myself that and I didn't.

    I'm just doing this so this topic will hopefully get closed so I don't have to feel bad about my beliefs.

    And you don't see jehovah's witnesses trying to understand what is going through a jew's head now do you?
         
        11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
      #164
    Banned
    Alli, Life lesson #253 - Do not say something about yourself that is negative if you can not handle those around you agreeing with you.

    I know, it sounds simple but sometimes it is hard. If you say, 'gosh I look fat in this dress' you can not be hurt when one of your friends says 'you are right'.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09
    I'm just doing this so this topic will hopefully get closed so I don't have to feel bad about my beliefs.
    I honestly do not think anyone wants you to feel badly about your beliefs. They just want you to base your beliefs on facts. Real life facts. If you are willing to still believe what you believe (slaughter being bad) after you have real life facts then fine.
    Another point is - just because you believe something does not mean it is fair to insist the world change to be how you want it to be.
    It is fine that you do not want to eat meat. But the rest of us like meat. Eating meat requires slaughter. As long as slaughter is done as humanely as possible why look down your nose and force your beliefs on the rest of us? We do not require you to eat meat you should try to make it so we can not.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:50 PM
      #165
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09    
    and you don't see jehovah's witnesses trying to understand what is going through a jew's head now do you?
    Yes it's called being an adult human in the real world.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:51 PM
      #166
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alwaysbehind    
    Alli, Life lesson #253 - Do not say something about yourself that is negative if you can not handle those around you agreeing with you.

    I know, it sounds simple but sometimes it is hard. If you say, 'gosh I look fat in this dress' you can not be hurt when one of your friends says 'you are right'.
    read what I said again.I did not call myself idiotic or ******ed.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
      #167
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kevinshorses    
    Yes it's called being an adult human in the real world.
    my family's religion is jehovah's witness's and they do not even think about other religions.They do not even mention them.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:53 PM
      #168
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09    
    my family's religion is jehovah's witness's and they do not even think about other religions.They do not even mention them.
    So it runs in the family.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:54 PM
      #169
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alli09    
    my family's religion is jehovah's witness's and they do not even think about other religions.They do not even mention them.
    Is this where you get your closed mindedness from?

    Your way or the highway?


    I have some very good friends who are very knowledgeable about religions and who are very strong believers in their religion. None insist the others do not exist.
         
        11-04-2009, 02:56 PM
      #170
    Foal
    I hate what that religion has done to our family.It has literally tore it apart.I have no part in that. I am very open minded. Like I said before, everything you all have said I've read before and I've tried to understand it, but I can't.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    I love Drafts But Love The Belgian Breed The Most Belgian Lover Horse Breeds 6 03-01-2007 05:36 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0