I'll see what I get. He would be a fabulous show pony. But I don't have the time to go off & show him. My trainer really likes his movement, and abilities. So, if I don't get any offers I'll reduces the price to like, $25 a month + they pay full care. If he does become seriously injured, I will not make them pay those vet bills. I'll pay those. & with a lease, if they do a monthly thing, they can dump him on me anytime. if they sign a contract saying they want him for 6 months & decide to opt out of it, they can, since legally I own the animal, and they pay me, that's their loss. Just saying.