1) I now have an 18.5 inch forward seat. It feels to big and like I swim in it, but in the video it looks like it still may be slightly too small.
2) I've lost some weight.
3) working on staying out of his face
4) using a fulmer instead of a hackamore
5) NOT cantering and don't plan to until we have more balance with each other
6) I believe I have a bit more balance and seat strength
7) I am wearing a helmet.
Remember, vid 1 has already been critiqued, I just put it in so you can see a before and after and know more where Cin and I were a month ago. Wow, watching that again is really PAINFUL...poor Cinny
Today (July 2)He is still a bit off balance going counter clockwise so he fights with me a bit more, plus he likes to go for that side gait for some reason. Also, just outside the other gate Pony Posse was having their end of camp show so there was a LOT of commotion, I'm so proud of him for not getting all riled up.
This is what I see in Vid 2
1) Thumbs up, I have piano hands
2) saddle may still be an odd fit????
3) BAD BAD BAD hands! They need to be more quiet
What do you see? Is there ANY improvement at all?
I start working with a trainer after the 15th yay. That's when her schedule has some openings.