The owners emailed me back.. anf here are a few key points:
- we have found out yesterday, that he is a bit herd-bound. He tried a little crowhop in argument(feet didn't make it far off the ground), but corrected him, and he was good.
- owner has had him for about 2months, but personal issues force sale.
- previous owners say he was used for jumping lessons, we lunged him over jumps, and he seems a bit rusty, but I'm guessing he hasn't been lunged over them before.
- blue is very quiet, but has not been worked much the last 2-3 yrs. His previous owner was pregnant, so his only exercise was her children riding him.
- When trying him out, when I asked for the canter, he got excited and went a little quick, but slowed him down, and he cantered nice, slow circles.
- Blue has scratches on his hind leg, vet put cream on, but he had an allergic reaction, and it made it worse.. cleaning it, and treating it with MTG, and it's improving.
thanks guys xD