Critiqe 13y/o QH Jumper
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Horse Riding Critique

Critiqe 13y/o QH Jumper

This is a discussion on Critiqe 13y/o QH Jumper within the Horse Riding Critique forums, part of the Riding Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
      #1
    Foal
    Critiqe 13y/o QH Jumper

    Please tell me what you think about Dreamer. He is a 13 year old Quarter Horse jumper who is still learning. Please only critique the horse, not the rider. Thanks :)
    165217_1607184012740_1030350145_31446249_1932672_n.jpg

    DSC02232.jpg

    162651_1609650674405_1030350145_31451277_840595_n.jpg
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-06-2011, 11:08 PM
      #2
    Foal
    Sorry for the typo in the title, I obviously meant *critique* :)
         
        02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
      #3
    Super Moderator
    Killer cute!!!!! I can't see anything off. Really a tidy fellow.
         
        02-07-2011, 02:10 AM
      #4
    Yearling
    Looks like a VERY nice horse you got there! If I were you, I would get a trainer/rider who is experienced with jumping and have them help you out with some grid work. Have them make funny distances so that you and your horse can learn how to ride them out well. Also it is another good way to learn how to push for long strides or collect up for shorter strides.

    If your horse goes missing, it wasn't me... ;)

    Edit: My bad, I didn't see that you said not rider critique. :)
         
        02-07-2011, 09:58 PM
      #5
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinyliny    
    Killer cute!!!!! I can't see anything off. Really a tidy fellow.
    thanks tiny!
         
        02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
      #6
    Started
    Holy crap he jumped long in the first pic. Lol good job staying with it ;)
         
        02-07-2011, 10:42 PM
      #7
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eventerwannabe    
    Looks like a VERY nice horse you got there! If I were you, I would get a trainer/rider who is experienced with jumping and have them help you out with some grid work. Have them make funny distances so that you and your horse can learn how to ride them out well. Also it is another good way to learn how to push for long strides or collect up for shorter strides.

    If your horse goes missing, it wasn't me... ;)

    Edit: My bad, I didn't see that you said not rider critique. :)
    thanks for the advice eventer!
         
        02-07-2011, 11:25 PM
      #8
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eliz    
    Holy crap he jumped long in the first pic. Lol good job staying with it ;)

    Haha, thanks! :)
         
        02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
      #9
    Yearling
    He is really really nice
         
        02-18-2011, 06:35 PM
      #10
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ladybugsgirl    
    he is really really nice

    Thank you! :)
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Age of a jumper trIplEcrOwngIrl Jumping 18 02-18-2011 08:52 AM
    ridding critiqe brighteyes08 Horse Riding Critique 5 09-26-2010 02:44 PM
    New Jumper! hotreddun Horse Talk 2 04-13-2009 02:44 PM
    Big Jumper? Baby Doll Amy Jumping 9 03-19-2009 03:11 AM
    critiqe my fren (karkar27) Mathew Horse Riding Critique 18 06-15-2007 07:46 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0