Thanks everyone for all of the tips. I am the friend that wanted some help. Just wanted to say so everyone knew....
On the first commenter....was the yikes REALLY nessesary? That was my first time in a saddle jumping this year! That made me feel bad. I have a low self asteem anyway, and someone saying I look bad, or talking like I do, makes it so much worse! So just remember next time PLEASE that there is another person on the other side of the computer.
1. I have riding clothes. I don't usually ride in shorts, but I didn't have time to change or else I would have no sunlight for pics. I really wanted to know what position I should be in, not what clothes.
2. That is NOT a dressage saddle. That is a saddleseat cutback (even worse...lol). It is VERY hard to stay in, so I give myself credit just for doing that, because that was the third time ever in my life I had jumped in a saddle. I haven't spent the money I have worked long and hard to save, on a saddle yet, because I JUST got into jumping, in a saddle I mean. Plus, I don't even have a jumper. The horse I was riding is a rocky mountain gaited horse, and tho she likes to jump, she is not made for that.
3. About the position. That is the type of critique I was looking for. Thank you! That is what I wanted. How to improve my position. I already knew what to ride in, and that I need a new saddle. That is the first thing on my list!
4. I have a medical condition called Juvinille Rhemitoid Arthritis. I physically can't get my heals down. I have tried it - belive me!
5. Thanks for the tips on getting the reins on her neck. I will definitely work on that! That is the type of pointers I am looking for!
I want to look better when jumping, so to all of you that took the time to give me pointers, thank you very much! I will put everything to use and hopefully be an all around better rider!