Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brandon, Florida
• Horses: 0
I really like that last mare a lot too. I have emailed them asking for more information yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. I keep thinking it's a typo, and should read $30,000, not $3,000.
The only problem, I only have $1500 until I get my taxes back. (Should be within 6 weeks....) Any suggestions on how to work this? I have a feeling she is going to sell FAST at that price. I don't want to miss out because I have to wait 6 weeks for my darn taxes... Ugh!!
~ The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears. ~