1) Look straight on, not under the horses feet.
2) sit more back in canter
3) maybe put stirrups one more hole down? Your ankle looks sore.
4) don't push your leg that far back in canter, that is what causes you to be a lot more forwards..
The hunter seat looks allright.
5) put your feet more parallel with the horse, feels like toes go inwards. Don't push the horse on with your heels, but your calves!
6) could have a bit more contact with the bit to make the horse more round and push him forwards with the legs.
Last edited by Cherrij; 04-09-2013 at 11:50 AM.