Thanks once more all of you! :)
Just wanted to post my reasons for why i've said no to the ones i said no to.. o.O
1. Armani: Nice jumper, one that never stops, however i didnt feel like there was much potential in him.. :/
2. Point: In love with this one! xD
3. Stella: Was nice too but she kept stopping at the double jump? Didnt like that. She just wasnt better than nr. 2 (Point On Top)
4. Charlot: Felt weird to jump on and didnt use his hindlegs enough. As in, his weight was mostly on his forelegs. Jumped nicely but still.. Felt weird. Not my type.
5. Elvis: Dont feel like he has any potential. Yea maybe I'm a bad rider but he just kept hitting the stick down..! Needs alot more work.
6. Miro: Really nice horse! One you could really learn to sit back and wait for the jump to come instead of throwing yourself forward too soon (erhm, yea, i have that problem occasionally xD). If you didnt wait for the jump and throwed yourself forward, it would simply refuse. However if i did it right, it would jump wonderfully, no hesitation!
7. Baltimore: I dunno, just fell in love with this one! :) He was just.. funny! xD But I dont think I'm experienced enough to ride him :( I could ruin him by not riding him right, so I think I better get an experienced horse and learn as much as I can first!
8. T-Rex: He was a nice jumper but more of a heavy type and too calm for me. I like the frisky :)
9. Orlanda: Jumped REALLY weird..! I couldnt ride her the way I'm used to, had to do the COMPLETE opposite than what I've been taught..? Also felt more like a pony-horse and not very "serious". Has a good pedigree but its not showing so much..
10. Daisy: 9 years old and waay to complicated to ride. Charlot, the 7-year-old was definitely better than this one so this one went out of the picture straight away.
So those are my feelings about the horses.. Just if anyone was curious! :)
I'm going to go try Point On Top again on Sunday where I'll be jumping a course on him instead of just one jump, to see what he's like between jumps :) By the way,
here's a link to a video where Point On Top is jumping 140 cm.!
This was taken about a month ago :) Point On Top. MA spring *Salg - HesteGalleri.dk