I'm no english expert, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Learning experience
- it looks to me like you have piano hands. Get those thumbs up
- I think you should shorten your stirrups just slightly.....they look a little bit long to me for jumping.
- Also, maybe lengthen your reins just a little. I tkind of looks like you're hanging on his mouth a little bit.
- It looks like your leg is slippng back in the jumping picture. Could just be the angle though....
- And finally, it looks like you're toeing out a little. Keep the ball of your foot int he stirrup and really press your heels down and it should stop that real quick. I have that same problem. :/
Once again, I'm still a bit new to the world of english so anyone feel free to correct me ^^