Hello! Im Thelma and im 13 years old rider of icelandics. at Iceland where i live are really much of money spenders for horsemanship and evrything is buyable for them! im for living my own dreams and working until winning. that costs that you have to look good around and you horse has too be your best friend to get high! i where thinking if someone had any ideas of how you can make you and you horse and your stable look more professional and "sikker" or Secreted! i sounds wierd but okey, i undestand but to get you into it here are few of things that i use and got from here ( those tips mean that you will get higher up, not to look adoreable and rich! more like professional rider)
1. you have to control you're self and never let someone see you around doing some really not horsey!
2. Take care of your horse like it where your baby! bath him and beauty him up, groom him and talk to him!
3. learing tricks brings you closer your horse! try to teach him to belive in himself like the band rope!¨you can use it to control is waight when riding and telling him "good job" as soon as he done it! teaching your horse to bow gets the other rider to look at you as a really good rider, not an enemy!
4. dont talk to other that you trainer and you parents while going to a compition! think of your horse and try to dont answer question for all and evryone around!
5. don't tell all you tips and ideas of training and grooming. other enemys who are in comption to you should be able to get it from they're trainer!
6. be with you riding friends and kids who you really like and share storys and tips with them and make it exciting to be with you guys in a riding club! enemys around get closer you and meaby soon you guys are friends!
7. make a club around you riding with friends! its fun and it brings you guys together to talk more about your horses and what you are doing around them!
8. be in control with you horse in riding class! think of your self and think what is best for you 2! its not good when learning telling riddles to friends!!
please tell me some more and lets share the things together, tell me too about how its going in your stables!!
really great regards,