Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
• Horses: 0
I, too, think you should be very happy with yourself!!
I will keep this fairly basic...
I'm sorry if you've pointed these few things out already, my mind is a bit fuzzy:
- You want to keep your elbows bent and have a straight connection from your elbow to the bit; this means relaxing the elbow a bit more, keeping it by your side and rolling your shoulders back
- Thumbs on top... I have this problem too!! I almost need a shock collar hehe
- In the rising trot photos, your leg has slipped back a tinch causing your whole body to come forward from its base of support. If you keep your lower leg under you supporting, I bet you will feel more secure :)
- In a couple of the photos, your toe has started to poke out to the side; remember to keep those pointing forwards :)
What I really like about your riding:
- You are honest with yourself!
- You are maintaining contact in most of the pictures without having too much contact
- You are sitting nice and tall in most pictures (I would just suggest opening your sternum a bit - think of there being a glittery star on your chest that you want to show off to the world; chin up, boobs out!! .. without creating a hollow back)
Alright, that's all I want to put here :)
The lovely images above provided by CVLC Photography cvlphotography.com