1) No much information, but I adore her face
2) Her conformation isn't perfect, but it sounds like she a sturdy mare with training in multiple different disciplines.
3) Looks nice on the flat, but seems to have a looser jumping form. That might just be because the jump is so low.
4) I like him if you have to time to work with him.
5) looks like a nice little jumper, but not the most pleasant expression, which they will mark you down in a hunter class. I'm partial to black horses so I think he is adorable. I'd like to see more of him.
6) looks nice, although something about her seems off. She is most likely willing and easy to train if she has only been under saddle for a year.
7) Cut face and it seems like he has nice jumping form, although I'm having a hard time seeing exactly what he is doing.
8)last picture bothers me. He headset is almost between his legs (okay, I'm exaggerating) and he has a thin, short neck, which makes his head look larger. It almost appears his head is longer than his neck. He also appears to overstep quite a bit.
These were all from a quick glance and a skim of there descriptions so I probably missed some stuff or saw something that wasn't really there.