Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
• Horses: 0
What exactly are you wanting to do with your next horse? If it's eventing please continue looking.
- The handler is nervous, and almost gets mowed over at one point in the video. My guess is that this horse has been a little spoiled and not corrected, she needs a lot of work on manners.
- Though her movement is decent, it doesn't scream "I can jump high!" to me.
- You rarely, if ever, see this cross in eventing, period, much less in the upper levels. I don't know what has driven the owners to proclaim her as an upper level eventer. Perhaps because she's young they can slap any label on her?
- She is pretty, and decently put-together, but if you're looking for an eventer... eh.
- I'm shocked at the price. Just because it's a "Friesian" sporthorse... gah! One of my pet peeves. It's a friesian/QH cross.
The lovely images above provided by CVLC Photography cvlphotography.com