potential jumper
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Horse Riding Critique

potential jumper

This is a discussion on potential jumper within the Horse Riding Critique forums, part of the Riding Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
      #1
    Yearling
    Question potential jumper

    2 mares for critique....Im looking for a jumper...

    1. APHA mare 8 years old 16hh $3500

    2. Grey appendix QH
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg sassy1.jpg (13.4 KB, 254 views)
    File Type: jpg sassy2.jpg (18.0 KB, 251 views)
    File Type: jpg sassy3.jpg (10.0 KB, 249 views)
    File Type: jpg sassylg.jpg (25.4 KB, 253 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC00028[1].jpg (99.7 KB, 247 views)
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-02-2008, 03:23 PM
      #2
    Green Broke
    I like the first one the best. Try to get some jumping pics of the second one. Its cute how the second one has black on the knees. Hehe
         
        11-02-2008, 03:32 PM
      #3
    Green Broke
    I like the way the second horse is put together better (JMO)

    Both are very cute!
         
        11-02-2008, 04:51 PM
      #4
    Yearling
    I love the first ones tuck, although she took off really long in that first picture. Her coloring is not my cup of tea, but she's got talent.

    I would request more pictures from the second horse's owners.
         
        11-02-2008, 05:48 PM
      #5
    Foal
    The 1st one is adorable!!! I don't know how she would be as a jumper b/c she left really long for the 1st jump (probably rider error), and the 2nd picture look like she is rubbing the rail. But ... if you buy her I might steal her!!!

    The second one looks like a dressage horse to me esp. W/ the saddle. I would ask for pictures of it moving and jumping first!!!

    Good luck!!
         
        11-02-2008, 06:14 PM
      #6
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by juju    
    the 1st one is adorable!!! I don't know how she would be as a jumper b/c she left really long for the 1st jump (probably rider error), and the 2nd picture look like she is rubbing the rail. But ... if you buy her I might steal her!!!

    The second one looks like a dressage horse to me esp. W/ the saddle. I would ask for pictures of it moving and jumping first!!!

    Good luck!!
    I don't think she is rubbing the rail, I think it's the angle of the picture. I actually think she would do better in the hunter ring than the jumper ring, even being a paint (though I'm going to guess she has a lot of tb influence in her pedigree). Can you give us any more info on both of them?
         
        11-02-2008, 06:33 PM
      #7
    Foal
    Thumbs up

    I love love love the paint mare!
         
        11-02-2008, 07:58 PM
      #8
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Supermane    
    I don't think she is rubbing the rail, I think it's the angle of the picture. I actually think she would do better in the hunter ring than the jumper ring, even being a paint (though I'm going to guess she has a lot of tb influence in her pedigree). Can you give us any more info on both of them?
    The paint mares sire is Bee Magic Bucks...on allpedigree.com looks like he is mostly QH breeding. And the dam is SS Shalacos Sis...not listed on allpedigree.com. I emailed her owner asking for more pics and confo pics. The owners biography looks like she is more a hunter trainer. And the grey will be at my trainers house on Thursday...so I'll get lots of pics this weekend hopefully.
         
        11-02-2008, 08:02 PM
      #9
    Showing
    I like the first one. :) Very cute & looks like a nice jumper. Great tuck!
         
        11-02-2008, 08:03 PM
      #10
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hotreddun    
    The paint mares sire is Bee Magic Bucks...on allpedigree.com looks like he is mostly QH breeding. And the dam is SS Shalacos Sis...not listed on allpedigree.com. I emailed her owner asking for more pics and confo pics. The owners biography looks like she is more a hunter trainer. And the grey will be at my trainers house on Thursday...so I'll get lots of pics this weekend hopefully.
    Bee Magic Bucks didn't come up at all when I searched him on allbreedpedigree.com...?
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Potential Buy.. MariHxc Horse Riding Critique 20 05-17-2008 03:37 PM
    horses potential jazzyrider Horse Talk 12 02-22-2008 07:04 PM
    please critique- potential buy lakotalegend15 Horse Riding Critique 14 02-14-2008 11:17 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0