12-17-2009, 11:28 PM
| || |
1) Put your heels down, all your weight in those heels.
2) Thumbs on top
3)hands farther forward
5)Toes pointed straight, not out
6) Conntact with the bit
7) Bring your shoulders back
8) Push out your chest
9)hands forward more
1) Do not lay on your horses neck, that is a fantastic way to get bucked off, or dumped
2) Shoulders broad, and back
3) Chest out, and broad
4)Heels, Heels, Heels DOWN!!
5) Your back needs to be straight, not rolled
6) Hands forward, just a little bit less than half way
7) Hold your body up with your legs, putting your heels down, with help
If you do regular stretches, your ankles will loosen up and be much easier to push down.
Sorry if that was harsh.... =/