There are far too many pictures for me to critique each individual one, so I'll just do an overall critique:
- you need to bring your leg back under you; you should have a straight line down from your shoulder to your hip to your ankle.
- elbows back at your sides and bent to make a straight line from your elbow to your horse's mouth
- flex your head back so your neck isn't so stretched out
- your toes need to be pointing straight ahead rather than out to either side
- thumbs up
- don't have such an angle in your hip, lean back more.. the maximum angle on the flat should be 30 degrees.
- keep your hands off the horse's wither
- should be on the vertical
- should be bent to the direction it's going
Sorry I have the attention span of a fly right now... :(
Overall you two are very cute together, and I definitely see potential!