- Bend you elbows and keep them at your sides
- Quiet your hands, they're bouncing
- Lower leg needs to come up and under you more.
- Roll your shoulders back, and puff out your chest (think of there being a huge star on your chest, and you want to show it off, so without swaying your back out, roll your shoulders back, keep your chin up, and let that star shine!)
- Nice beat, very nice tempo :)
- Sink into your seat; you don't want to see daylight between your seat and saddle at any point (this is hard, it takes a while to get.. you want to rock your pelvis with the horse's movement so you're not popping out every stride.)
- Once again, the hands are very busy - balance from your seat, not your hands, and keep your hands quiet so you're not bopping the horse in the mouth
- Bend your elbows and tuck them into your sides. If your reins are too short when you have your elbows bent, let them out a few inches instead of giving from the elbow.
- You were a little better with your shoulders here; good job :)
- You have a fery nice deep seat beginning, as you aren't leaning forwards, which is 99% of most peoples' problems
- Leg underneath you
- Wrong diagonal off the bat; you switched to the right one at about 1:28
- Steady your hands (this is a big big one for me)
- Everything mentioned above :)
Hehe I love the sneeze...
Overall, you're doing well and can have an awesome seat if you just work on a few things.
I'm looking forward to update videos!