I keep daunting with this one. I am not really sure as to the price I want to pay, but I thought maybe some insight from others might aid me! LOL! I can't make a simple decision by myself!
Anywho, I have an APHA colt prospect I am looking to add. Later on, after seeing how it goes in the show circuit, I may be keeping him as, we will see. But this is a 08 foal, and here are his pics..
His pedigree is as follows:
Sire: Foundation Cowboy Paint
Dam: Flyinglittle Papoose Paint
Now both have some nice foundation in the back, and nothing major up front. What concerns me slightly about this little guy, is he appears to be pigeon toed, but it could be the photo, or just awkward age.
My questions are, pro's and con's concerning confirmation, and heres the big one, price! If bought, he is going to be shipped, as he is out of Canada.
Give it your evil eye and let me know your thoughts, PLEASE!