dont be so hard on yourself especially if you only just started riding again.
my advice is below and the way you can help these problems
- try to stop hands moving- maybe hold on to the pomell untill you feel more balanced
- relax more and go with your horses rythm- sit deeper in the saddle and relax all of your muscles and try not to be stiff and tense but sit up straight at the same time(this comes from a good seat and balance)
- try to remember chin up back straight but relaxed- just sit up more and have in mind a "look at me " attitude as if your are the best .look up and chin up.
- toes in and legs still-, it hurts! i know but practice turning your toes in so that they are not turned out. good calf muscles help stillnes through the leg and if you arent able to manage this a pair of chaps may help as well as grippy bum joddies
- also shoulders back- just bring them forward and then push them back
this all will help your overall position,balance and seat and also the horse
hope this helps and good luck
Last edited by Can He Star; 04-07-2011 at 06:19 AM.