My advice is below and the way you can help these problems
- try to stop hands moving- maybe hold on to the pomell untill you feel more balanced
- relax more and go with your horses rythm- sit deeper in the saddle and relax all of your muscles and try not to be stiff and tense but sit up straight at the same time(this comes from a good seat and balance)
- try to remember chin up back straight but relaxed- just sit up more and have in mind a "look at me " attitude as if your are the best .look up and chin up.
- toes in and legs still-, it hurts! I know but practice turning your toes in so that they are not turned out. Good calf muscles help stillnes through the leg and if you arent able to manage this a pair of chaps may help as well as grippy bum joddies
- also shoulders back- just bring them forward and then push them back
Hope this helps and good luck