I'm thinking in about a month or two we're going to think about getting another horse. (It just depends on what the lady with 20 acres says about us putting our horses on there) Anyway, I've told my step dad if she says yes and we get another horse i'm wanting a barrel horse. (a back up one)
So I've picked a few horses out I want to get your opinion on. Some know the barrels good some just loping some even hauled and rode in the rodeo. So i'll put some up and want your opinion. I'm wanting to get it down to 10 horses i'll have to pick out of. (I have like 20-25 horses I think may be the one but....)
I accidentally put two up i'm not even thinking about buy. It's the two that don't know the barrels at all.
1. Barrel Horse World
2. Quarter Horse Horse for Sale in Marianna, Arkansas
3. Hancock's Quachitared - Hancock's Quachitared
4. Registered Mare
5. Team Penning, Sorting, Barrels
6. 5 year old Special Effort mare - Driftin Stardust I don't know about her???
7. 9 Y.O. BARREL HORSE FOR SALE!! - FCS TWICE THE CASH
8. Really Nice Breed Barrel Horse
9. STOCKY, ALL-AROUND, 6 year old gelding!! PRICE REDUCED!!!!! - Shane's Speedy Fantasy**REDUCED**
10. 6 Year old son of Sticks an Stones
11. Freckles Playboy Mare Barrel Trained and Very Gentle
12. Beautiful Mare Started on Barrels...
13. 6 Year old Barrel/all-around Mare
14.Outstanding Aqha Mare, Show OR Pleasure
15. Nicely Riding 6 yo Sorrel Paint Mare
16. Racer, Rodeo, Roper
17. Must see This Mare!
18. 1d/ Open Rodeo Horse
19. 2d Barrel Horse
20. 7yo red/blue roan mare- barrels and poles - Yo Rojo Blue Mist (aka: Cheyenne)
21. Barrel Horse World
I'm very sorry there is some many. I just can't pick one. If you could pick the best 10 That will narrow it down a lot so I can see witch one is best for me.
Please don't comment if your not going to pick any of the horses. Either tomorrow or Monday I will (see what everyone else thought) and probably pick the top ten I like. But i'm OK with confo.(As in i'm no expert on telling if it's not a good confo. Or if its bad.) i'm not the best one at knowing what's good and whats bad.