horse clipping

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Horse Riding

horse clipping

This is a discussion on horse clipping within the Horse Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category

LinkBack Thread Tools
    08-21-2008, 01:17 AM
horse clipping

I was wondering, what is the blanket called that you put over a clipped horse when the saddle is on.
It goes over there bum, under the saddle flaps and velcros up infront of the saddle.

I really need the name, so I can search on Ebay etc.
Sponsored Links
    08-21-2008, 07:39 AM
It is typically called a "cooler" which is kind of ironic since it is used many times to keep a clipped horse warm.
    08-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Exercise sheet
    08-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Green Broke
Exercise sheet or a quarter sheet
    08-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Wrap around exercise sheets are best IMO :)

I have a waterproof one from 8)
The fleece lined ones are the best for winter and reflectives if you ride on the roads

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0