I figured this would be a good thread for everyone to share tips on working towards a great Position. So share your tips for jumping or flatwork! Lets aim for 100 as a forum so add the numbers on after mine. Also is it possible to get a sticky on this thread?
Here are mine:
1. Stirrupless (Flat/Jumping) - Great for building strength and mucles.
2. Bareback (Flat/Jumping) - Same as above :)
3. Two Point (Jumping -- Possible Flat? -- ) -- Do lots of two point over ground polls and general flat.
4. Lunge line (Flat -- 2 Point -- ) Even the best riders can learn something on the lunge line.
5. Grids (Jumping) -- To help you get with the flow of your horses jumping movement.
-- I totally mental blanked and that is all I have for now :)