1. How many minutes do you spend riding a horse in a month?
Well, I have 7, and 3 of them are minis. The four riding horses get ridden a lot in the summer, probably half an hour a day each. Two hours a day, 5 days a week, 10 hours a week, 40 hours a month, 2,400 minutes a month
2. On average, how much money do you spend on your horse a month?
Too much. Lol! I added the costs up, not including tack or equipment, and it's $1212.22 a month.
3. What is the breed of your horse?
I have a Paso Fino, 2 Thoroughbreds, a Percheron, 2 miniatures, and a miniature/shetland cross
4. How old is your horse?
Paso Fino is 24, Thoroughbreds are 6 and 7, Percheron is 13, Miniatures are 8 and 1, and miniature/shetland cross is 1.
5. How long have you been riding for?
Literally since I was born....14 years
6. Why do you ride? (Fun, work, competition, etc.) Explain.
For leisure, on trail, eventing, and at shows
7. In your last competition, where did you place?
Arthur got a 1st and a 2nd, Lenox and Molly didn't place
1st 2nd 3rd Not at all
8. How satisfied with your performance are you with your last competition?
_X_ very satisfied--very satisfied with all three I took, it was Lenox's first show and she was fantastic. Molly's also coming slong great.
_____ strongly unsatisfied
9. What do you use to groom your horse? Check all that apply.
X rubber currycomb ___ bot knife
X shedding blade X grooming mitt
X hoof pick ___ grooming sponge
___ detangler X brush
10. Rank the following reasons for spending money on a horse in order from 1-5 (1 being the main reason)
4 tack (this is a one-time thing, so I'm going to have to put it fourth)
Last edited by equiniphile; 05-26-2011 at 06:43 PM.