So i have decided...
... to hire a trainer to help me with Vega.
That is the one thing I have not done yet, which is stupid, but I didn't know of any good trainers around here, and the one I did call, never got back to me.
So i'm going to call up this new trainer to see what she thinks/says and when she can come out to give me a consultation.
I am not overly happy with this, as I still feel that Vega is dangerous and unpredictable, but it could all be because of things that i'm doing and am unaware of. (I have a feeling that is totally it)
But I'll see how it goes and if I still don't feel comfortable after a while, i'll continue to sell her and look for a new horse.
There is nothing that I can lose (except money) but I know it will hopefully help both of us out.