Reasons why you donít buy me a OTTB and then leave Pumpkinzmybaby22 and I alone with it:
1. We attempt to make it look like a show pony
2. We try to make it friends with a little pony
3. We (okay maybe I) ride it bare back with a halter
4. Then we try to ride it double up, then jump double up (learnt not to do that pretty quick)
5. We teach it to jump
6. We turn it into a cuddly pony
7. We make it think its smaller then it is
8. We (okay I once again but she was agreeing with me try to gallop on it.
Well I thought Iíd galloped on Chinga before, I proved myself wrong today. He has jump come back into work from three days off, and he had a heap of energy. So anyway we walked, trotted and cantered around. Did a little jumping. He still had energy. Lets gallop!
We didnít get to the gallop but we had an extremely extended canter. One more nudge and we would be galloping Pumpkinzmybaby22 reckons, but it was amazing! I love having an ex-race horse. We met a tree and it took me about 5 laps to get a walk again, but it was well worth it. AND This is the best bit! I stayed on!