Thus far, most of what I've learnt is from reading how to do it or watching it on youtube but their are things I don't understand like -'bring your horse forward' etc I don't know exactly what they mean by this.
I hope this is ok but I've made a note of the things I've come across on this forum (I've been reading loads on here since I joined a couple days ago) that I don't understand - would someone be kind enough to explain - all help is really gratefully appreciated xxx
1. Bring forward
3. How can you tell if the horses 'gait' is good or bad
4. Coming off the rail
5. What exactly is 'contact' - how do I keep it?
6. Turning on forehand and haunches
8. How can I tell if my horse is on the wrong lead
9. What is difference between Western and English riding