Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Loudoun County, VA
Many, many reasons.
1. I hadn't ridden regularly in like 5 years, and she tolerated my lack of riding fitness, and my stupid stories of when I rode as a teenager.
2. I felt like I was actually learning something from her, instead of just having a babysitter for an hour.
3. She did private lessons as the standard, and I love private lessons.
4. When I ask her about riding concepts and training concepts, she will discuss it with me. She knows her stuff and when she teaches me things it's like a lightbulb goes off.
5. She's a really nice person, fun and easy to talk to. I can call her up on the phone and talk to her for 20 minutes about my horse without feeling like I'm annoying her.
6. My husband likes talking to her too, and he isn't a horse person